• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Annoying traits of each NT type?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
  • INTJ - Cheapskates.
  • INTP - Knows everything.
  • ENTP - Undependable.
  • ENTJ - Grouchy.

My opinion, of course. Your thoughts?

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ- insufferable
INTP- inscrutable
ENTP- incorrigible
ENTJ- incensed

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ-Oblivious certainty
INTP-Critical
ENTP-Smart ass
ENTJ-Control freak

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTJ - knowitall
INTP - knowitall
ENTP - knowitall
ENTJ - knowitall

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
With the ENTP's and ENTJ's being the least deserving of the title.

You and I may know that but they'll get all hoity if we say anything.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I wouldn't mind knowing less than my INTJ / INTP comrades, especially since many of them seem so damn miserable and depressed.

Maybe personality is like creating a RPG character. You only get so many character points...5 DEX, 4 CHAR, 10 INT, etc. Philosophically, is it better to spread your points around into different areas or is it better to focus on one thing, INT, for example?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Let me just find my peer-reviewed article here...

No, pure anecdotal "evidence". Worked with a few and, boy, when you venture into their sphere of expertise, they will drone. In conversation they tend to lecture rather than converse.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I usually just listen to the ENTP, watching him dig his hole deeper and deeper.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ha. Try to get this response from an S. They definitely see us differently most of the time...
So S-types don't see y'all as know-it-alls?!?!?

I find that hard to believe, for some reason. ;)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

No, pure anecdotal "evidence". Worked with a few and, boy, when you venture into their sphere of expertise, they will drone. In conversation they tend to lecture rather than converse.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

This man speaks truth, INTP males, especially, absolutely LOVE to lecture at you.

:yes:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

This man speaks truth, INTP males, especially, absolutely LOVE to lecture at you.

I would say something nasty about ENFPs, but it really wouldn't apply to ENFPs in general. *shrug*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

your words in change for the universe

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I would say something nasty about ENFPs, but it really wouldn't apply to ENFPs in general. *shrug*
Um, noticing that some INTPs have a tendency to go into monologue-mode during what should be a discussion is nasty?!?!?

:huh:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Finally someone agrees with one of my bullshit theories. Thanks, CaptainChick. Feel free to drop in again the next time you agree with me.