• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Annoying traits of each NT type?

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
ENTJ: Back off, control freak!
INTJ: Yes, you're intelligent. Now let's talk about something else other than how intelligent you are.
INTP: Look out!

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ: Sometimes I get mixed up and try to plug my mouse or keyboard into them.
INTP: They are too good at insults.
ENTP: INTP + Bad Ideas = ENTP.
ENTJ: They might have the highest incomes, but they fail at life.

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
You kind of really are...*pets random tangents*.

* smirk * * purrs *

INTP: Look out!

Whatcha scared of?

Okay, after some more thought, here's the analogy. INTJ: "This is the box I've built. I want to talk about this box; not about how I could have made it nor about what's in the box or the air outside the box. This is the box I want to talk about at this moment. When I'm brainstorming about boxes and how to build them, we can go on all the tangents you like. Meanwhile, I've invested time and effort into this box, so let's look at this one."

Last edited:

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
So S-types don't see y'all as know-it-alls?!?!?

I find that hard to believe, for some reason. ;)

No, they just don't use the "love emoticon" to describe us. S's do not like know it alls most of the time.

However a few good SJ friends I have like the arrogance side I sometimes put out on folks. Never seen someone laugh on the floor after talking about how stupid people are at times....

Anyways to the rest of the thread, while I already agree with some comments made, here is something I will just throw out for you:

INTJ: Social apathy
ENTJ: Social domination (control)
ENTP: Social manipulation
INTP: Social theorizing

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
teehee.gif

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

I'm not surprised an INTP would say this. They relate to ENTP enough to feel superior yet it bothers them the ease with which we glide through life. All the INTP's I know think they're somehow way more logical than I am. Yet, they get annoyed because I seem to do fine anyway.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not surprised an INTP would say this. They relate to ENTP enough to feel superior yet it bothers them the ease with which we glide through life. All the INTP's I know think they're somehow way more logical than I am. Yet, they get annoyed because I seem to do fine anyway.

Haha. We prefer to be more in the background anyways. Were more shocked and amazed that you have this overwhelming need to assert yourself, we're too methodical to understand or necessarily appreciate that aspect of ENTP's. I do admit though sometimes I do imitate some ENTP's but it is way too draining and crazy for me to maintain.

MBTI Type
ENTP
INTP: lazy and worthless

INTJ: take themselves too seriously, when they do let loose it's uncomfortably forced and obvious.
"Here is a joke to provoke amusement. Enjoy. :)".......Thanks.

ENTP: verbal diarrhea

ENTJ: the blunt instrument of NTs

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
INTJ: take themselves too seriously, when they do let loose it's uncomfortably forced and obvious.
"Here is a joke to provoke amusement. Enjoy. :)".......Thanks.
I laughed out loud.
That was hilarious.
10 points! :smile:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah, reminds me of when my INTJ talks in 'essay mode'! First he'll outline the purpose of what he's about to say, then he'll do like subheadings and lists and stuff, then draw a conclusion, and I have to be quiet and listen respectfully all the way through or he'll get annoyed. Which is why I love nothing more than to drive him crazy by keep asking questions and pointing out bits he missed, and getting distracted "oh wait, is that a magpie out there?" ... the more cross he gets, somehow, the cuter he is :laugh: but just when I notice he's about ready to kill me or walk out, I'll suddenly come over all contrite and 'I'm sorry, do carry on', then let him go again... then when he looks at me expectantly at the end of it, I'll say "Well, A+ I guess. Now, to turn to more important matters - is this coffee better than the stuff I had before or is it slightly too bitter?"

And he's like :blink:

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
^

Haha.

How the hell, do you as an ENTP keep quiet. When my dad gets in that mode I'm just like yea, yea, yea I get it, I can see the direction now lets get the associations going. I need to ask plenty of questions and actually interact in a fluid conversation or "debate" if you will and essay mode is most certainly not that.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I mostly keep quiet by just not really listening to him and amusing myself with other stuff in my head whilst remembering to nod and agree and pretend to be following him :D

fact is, I don't really care to hear all the explantions, I trust him to know what he's doing, all he needs to do is say 'so I'm gonna do this', and I'm like, 'cool'. Usually by the time he's said the third sentence I'm already way ahead of him, so I just wait for him to get to the end and switch my attention back on at that point.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
With INTPs, it's always precision precision precision...

I have to keep the ball far out of the INTP's court if I don't want to end up with a lecture on something I care less about.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
ENTP: Will rub your apple on their nut sack when your not in the room and will then innocently ask you "how does that apple taste bro?".. when you say "pretty good. actually it's delicious".. they'll break out in laughter and tell you what they did to it 30 seconds before you put your lips on it

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ENTP: Will rub your apple on their nut sack when your not in the room and will then innocently ask you "how does that apple taste bro?".. when you say "pretty good. actually it's delicious".. they'll break out in laughter and tell you what they did to it 30 seconds before you put your lips on it
How old are you, seriously, like, 12, 14?!?!?

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
What are you, the internet police?

I swear you're stalking me or something. Always following right behind me in every thread. You must want my cock.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
INTJ: Logical Dissociation- An intense belief in the truth of one’s ideals without an underlying objective system guiding it.

INTP: Prone to pathological skepticism and personal elitism when Dominant Thinking is out of control.

ENTP: An obsession with beginning projects yet failing to complete them can get on more than a few people’s nerves and lead to general unreliability.

ENTJ: Can appear close-minded and create unconfidence within a particular group by criticizing the flaws in a person’s idea before before it is fully formed. Can turn every discussion into a logical debate.

ENTJ: Back off, control freak!
ENTJ: They might have the highest incomes, but they fail at life.
ENTJ: Social domination (control)
ENTJ - control freak
ENTJ: the blunt instrument of NTs

How so? I keep hearing this on the forum but I find it hard to believe that a type so absurdly rare could have even been met by so many people. Is there an ENTJ detector that I’m unaware of?

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
[

How so? I keep hearing this on the forum but I find it hard to believe that a type so absurdly rare could have even been met by so many people. Is there an ENTJ detector that I’m unaware of?

eh, EXTJ's are the bossier types. at least that's how they appear. it's hard to forget/not notice someone like that. chances are, we've met all 16 types before. it's just figuring it out and going "oh! so john's an INTJ!". EXTJ's are some of the easier types to classify.