• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Annoying traits of each NT type?

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
INTP - obsessed with the irrelevant, often insecure and hide behind their intellect
ENTP - same as INTPs, just louder and more annoying
ENTJ - they don't all agree with me
INTJ - Why bother? They probably won't read this anyway

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
No, because you're complaining about someone being mean. Total NF move.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
No, because you're complaining about someone being mean. Total NF move.
No, I'm complaining about someone having the utter inability to stop spamming the damned boards. Way to follow the English language, man.

Rajah's original post said:
I don't care if you hate the NTs, but must you post about it to the exclusion of everything else?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm aware this is a radical digression from this thread, but what's up with all the NT hate lately, CaptainChick? I don't care if you hate the NTs, but must you post about it to the exclusion of everything else?
Um, lol, are you talking about the NT thread I started in the private NF forum?!?!

I have always had a love/hate relationship with y'all.

"but must you post about it to the exclusion of everything else"

The above accusation is just plain false, period, and you and anyone else could look at my post record to reveal quite clearly the falsity of this claim.

No, I'm complaining about someone having the utter inability to stop spamming the damned boards.
Oy vey, Rajah.

Put me on your ignore list, already, for chrissake!!!

I avoid you because I know I rub you the wrong way.

Perhaps I need to try a bit harder, though.

:unsure:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
CC, he was making a joke because you typed </exists thread> instead of </exits thread>. That's all.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
CC, he was making a joke because you typed </exists thread> instead of </exits thread>. That's all.
Lol, my bad!!!

Sorry BryNTP!!!

:blush:

I read your post and then all of Rajahs and I just kinda jumped to a quick and false conclusion that you were hating on me too.

I'm sorry, my bad!!!!

Edit: And thanks for clearing that up for me Tallulah!!! :)

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
I agree with BryNTP's and Aimahn's comments about how INTPs (and INTJs, sometimes) come across to others and why. Most INTPs seem interested in a lot of different topics and, therefore, learn what they can about them when the opportunities arise. For me, there are so many different topics of interest that I'm quite aware that I've "only scratched the surface" on most of them. This, however, doesn't stop me from forming some opinions on the topic. And, because the topic is of interest and someone says their opinion on the topic, if their opinion doesn't jive with the information I have gathered (as limited as it might be), I will mention this fact and share the information I gathered. I do this because I am aware that I don't know everything about the topic, and I definitely want to know more and more and more. It isn't an attempt to be a know-it-all or to exclude their opinion, it is an attempt to learn more and to possibly refine my opinion, in case the other person has some facts to share that I have yet to discover. However, if the other person is offended by this process, the potentially fun interaction falls apart.

INTJ: uncomfortable with tangents; must think within framework/system they've built and want to talk about that rather than other ways of doing it...at least when they are in the mood to talk only about the system they are building the way they want to build it. Hard to describe, and I know I'm doing a poor job of it.
INTP: most comfortable when ends are left loose and all possible possibilities are thought through and no final commitments are made; tend toward melancholy or existential depression, at times.
ENTJ: comes across repeatedly as "it's my way or the highway."
ENTP: the one I know IRL is quite manipulative with people and tends to be divisive in a group in order to look "best" at something.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
INTJ: uncomfortable with tangents; must think within framework/system they've built and want to talk about that rather than other ways of doing it...at least when they are in the mood to talk only about the system they are building the way they want to build it. Hard to describe, and I know I'm doing a poor job of it.

You kind of really are...*pets random tangents*.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This seems off to me. I never felt at ease in anything that other people think that I might have a great understanding of. And then there are all of the things that I know that I have NO understanding of.

Grrr. Quote my stupid dig at a thread and make a serious comment on it why dontcha :dont:

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
The above accusation is just plain false, period, and you and anyone else could look at my post record to reveal quite clearly the falsity of this claim.
Yes, I'm aware that it's probably a mere fraction of what you post. But it's like every thread I opened today was the same stuff rehashed.

Oy vey, Rajah.

Put me on your ignore list, already, for chrissake!!!
Why would I do that?

I avoid you because I know I rub you the wrong way.

Perhaps I need to try a bit harder, though.

:unsure:
Actually, you don't usually rub me the wrong way. I'm not quite that cantankerous. It's just.. give it a rest for five secs, man.

ygolo

My termites win
Let me just find my peer-reviewed article here...

No, pure anecdotal "evidence". Worked with a few and, boy, when you venture into their sphere of expertise, they will drone. In conversation they tend to lecture rather than converse.

Hey. I resemble that remark.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INTJ: Can't tell when they're joking
INTP: Can tell when they're joking, but it's depressing to watch them try
ENTP: Can't tell when they're not joking

ENTJ: Can't tell when they're joking about wanting to kill you.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
INTP: Want to kill you, no matter how genuine their smile.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INTP: Have killed dozens. But we only talk about it to other INTPs.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
INTJ's make me jealous because they are most capable of world domination
INTP's are more interesting then I am
ENTP's are more awesome then I am
ENTJ's are poopoo heads,lol.