• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Annoying traits of each NT type?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
he ignored me that's gonna be a mistake

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

This man speaks truth, INTP males, especially, absolutely LOVE to lecture at you.

:yes:

Hey, theres nothing wrong with stealing the teachers thunder. Sometimes I just get sick of hearing other peoples voice.

*or retarded thoughts.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So out, I will sign him up for nocapsys EMTP club, "baseball players yard" is off for you :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Just never forget... I am watching you ^o}{0^

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I usually just listen to the ENTP, watching him dig his hole deeper and deeper.

By the way, did I ever dig to deep concerning yourself ? What you said I figured out some time ago by myself with the only intp I know. I often encounter the problem that he speaks my language just too good and then I get into a rampage totally forgetting about him being somewhat alike but somewhat different.

My apologizies, if I did so. You can use this thread as an universal green card, if I do it again. It is really not on purpose :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
By the way, did I ever dig to deep concerning yourself ? What you said I figured out some time ago by myself with the only intp I know. I often encounter the problem that he speaks my language just too good and then I get into a rampage totally forgetting about him being somewhat alike but somewhat different.

My apologizies, if I did so. You can use this thread as an universal green card, if I do it again. It is really not on purpose :)
LOL no I was talking about Sysarch.

And it's a totally different figure of speech from what you mean. :D

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTJ: Places their ideas and thoughts on a pedestal which is so high, it causes air traffic congestion.
INTP: The lack of confidence in their own ideas can annoy fellow colleagues, especially S-types. "I propose we do this... no wait [insert list of limitations to idea]. Nevermind."
ENTP: Uh, no idea. Never met one offline.
ENTJ: I can't be sure whether or not she was an ESTJ or ENTJ, but her love of starting arguments and confrontation served as something both equally as erotic and exasperating.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTJ: Can't tell when they're joking
INTP: Can tell when they're joking, but it's depressing to watch them try
ENTP: Can't tell when they're not joking
ENTJ: Volatile

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
How the hell is the INTP the type who gives long monologues when the "words per post" count for ENFPs is so high?

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
How the hell is the INTP the type who gives long monologues when the "words per post" count for ENFPs is so high?

INTP's give long monologues in subjects on which we consider ourselves expert.

ENFP's just babble constantly.

So INTP's are like Old Faithful, where ENFP's are like Mammoth Springs.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp

LOL. That may be the ticket. Thanks for clarifying.
~Woman of (mostly) few words.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Surely, you jest.

INFJs and INTPs win when it comes to "words per post" count, imo.

True.

False.

Um, depending on what those springs metaphorically represent, either true or false.

:D