User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

yeah, reminds me of when my INTJ talks in 'essay mode'! First he'll outline the purpose of what he's about to say, then he'll do like subheadings and lists and stuff, then draw a conclusion, and I have to be quiet and listen respectfully all the way through or he'll get annoyed. Which is why I love nothing more than to drive him crazy by keep asking questions and pointing out bits he missed, and getting distracted "oh wait, is that a magpie out there?" ... the more cross he gets, somehow, the cuter he is but just when I notice he's about ready to kill me or walk out, I'll suddenly come over all contrite and 'I'm sorry, do carry on', then let him go again... then when he looks at me expectantly at the end of it, I'll say "Well, A+ I guess. Now, to turn to more important matters - is this coffee better than the stuff I had before or is it slightly too bitter?"

And he's like
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTP

^

Haha.

How the hell, do you as an ENTP keep quiet. When my dad gets in that mode I'm just like yea, yea, yea I get it, I can see the direction now lets get the associations going. I need to ask plenty of questions and actually interact in a fluid conversation or "debate" if you will and essay mode is most certainly not that.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTP

I mostly keep quiet by just not really listening to him and amusing myself with other stuff in my head whilst remembering to nod and agree and pretend to be following him

fact is, I don't really care to hear all the explantions, I trust him to know what he's doing, all he needs to do is say 'so I'm gonna do this', and I'm like, 'cool'. Usually by the time he's said the third sentence I'm already way ahead of him, so I just wait for him to get to the end and switch my attention back on at that point.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENFJ

With INTPs, it's always precision precision precision...

I have to keep the ball far out of the INTP's court if I don't want to end up with a lecture on something I care less about.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

ENTP: Will rub your apple on their nut sack when your not in the room and will then innocently ask you "how does that apple taste bro?".. when you say "pretty good. actually it's delicious".. they'll break out in laughter and tell you what they did to it 30 seconds before you put your lips on it

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    ENTP: Will rub your apple on their nut sack when your not in the room and will then innocently ask you "how does that apple taste bro?".. when you say "pretty good. actually it's delicious".. they'll break out in laughter and tell you what they did to it 30 seconds before you put your lips on it
    How old are you, seriously, like, 12, 14?!?!?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

What are you, the internet police?

I swear you're stalking me or something. Always following right behind me in every thread. You must want my cock.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    What are you, the internet police?

I swear you're stalking me or something. Always following right behind me in every thread. You must want my cock.
    Enough.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

INTJ: Logical Dissociation- An intense belief in the truth of ones ideals without an underlying objective system guiding it.

INTP: Prone to pathological skepticism and personal elitism when Dominant Thinking is out of control.

ENTP: An obsession with beginning projects yet failing to complete them can get on more than a few peoples nerves and lead to general unreliability.

ENTJ: Can appear close-minded and create unconfidence within a particular group by criticizing the flaws in a persons idea before before it is fully formed. Can turn every discussion into a logical debate.

ENTJ: Back off, control freak!
    ENTJ: They might have the highest incomes, but they fail at life.
    ENTJ: Social domination (control)
    ENTJ - control freak
    ENTJ: the blunt instrument of NTs
    How so? I keep hearing this on the forum but I find it hard to believe that a type so absurdly rare could have even been met by so many people. Is there an ENTJ detector that Im unaware of?
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by LunarMoon View Post
    [

How so? I keep hearing this on the forum but I find it hard to believe that a type so absurdly rare could have even been met by so many people. Is there an ENTJ detector that Im unaware of?
    eh, EXTJ's are the bossier types. at least that's how they appear. it's hard to forget/not notice someone like that. chances are, we've met all 16 types before. it's just figuring it out and going "oh! so john's an INTJ!". EXTJ's are some of the easier types to classify.