• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] If you put 30 INTPs in a room together...

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm sure some sort of nerd-elite group would form, and then they would start acting like SJs. There is no way I would be accepted into this group. At first I might wish I were, but in the end I would be disgusted by their self-righteous behavior and would spend my days on the outskirts of things, throwing out thoughts once in a while to see if there is anyone out there who I can jive with.

Actually that's pretty much what it is like at INTPc.

:rofl1: that's just what I was thinking all the way through that post!! I was gonna respond with that, then spat out my drink when I saw that :laugh:

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
My apologies if this has already been said, but...it had better be a HUGE fucking room, because we need our space.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
After several awkward minutes, fights would break out for possession of the corners. Eventually only four would remain, guarding their corners with crude knives fashioned from broken spectacles. They would cannibalize their fallen until the last four come to a tentative agreement on the definition of "subset". Once the peace treaty was finally agreed to, they would finally notice the door and wander outside.

In later years they would write an account of the sociological phenomenon, then lambaste each other in a series of scholarly articles for not being objective enough.

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
After several awkward minutes, fights would break out for possession of the corners. Eventually only four would remain, guarding their corners with crude knives fashioned from broken spectacles. They would cannibalize their fallen until the last four come to a tentative agreement on the definition of "subset". Once the peace treaty was finally agreed to, they would finally notice the door and wander outside.

In later years they would write an account of the sociological phenomenon, then lambaste each other in a series of scholarly articles for not being objective enough.

All these fight scenarios, while entertaining, assume the INTPs are even aware enough of their surroundings to notice each other... :D