• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] If you put 30 INTPs in a room together...

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
INTPs are like an inert gas, like radon. They're mostly boring and they might smell a little funny. But after you've been around them long enough, you'll die of cancer.

gomi

MBTI Type
INTP
How big is this room? Is there furniture? Are there restrooms? Refreshments? An itinerary? Windows? A candlestick?
The butler did it...

As for the room of 20 ESFPs... How much air is left in the room? How fast is the room filling with water? How fast is the ship sinking? How fast can we make it sink?

Sry. Projecting. :devil:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Hee.

Um. If you put thirty INTPs in a room together they could FINALLY use one of their infamous blanket statements of black and white certainty.

They could say (in unison), "EVERBODY'S in the same room together!"

Then one of them would say, "Yeah but, I've got one arm out the window so it doesn't count. . ."

And then they could start having fun. :devil:

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
Hee.

Um. If you put thirty INTPs in a room together they could FINALLY use one of their infamous blanket statements of black and white certainty.

They could say (in unison), "EVERBODY'S in the same room together!"

Then one of them would say, "Yeah but, I've got one arm out the window so it doesn't count. . ."

And then they could start having fun. :devil:

At least one would argue that this could all be an illusion.

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Some of the INTPs would get accused of being an F... eventually only 5 would remain alive, and they will be the messiahs of the next major religion.

Is T more conducive to survival than F (all else equal)? How then to explain why Ts are a minority in the general population?

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Is T more conducive to survival than F (all else equal)? How then to explain why Ts are a minority in the general population?
I don't think T is more conducive to survival. And from what I've seen, INTPs are the most likely to be suicidal. That is, of course, anecdotal.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ

T is most certainly not conductive to survival.

Between all the stunts STPs try to pull off, all the TJs working themselves to death, and all the NTPs going sterile from working with those fun nuclear reactors, I'm surprised there are any left at all.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
You'd need to also put 30 computers in the room, so they could talk to each other :alttongue:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Assuming they've got the computers... the only thing any of them would die from would be starvation and thirst, as they became utterly lost and addicted in an online game that was set up to settle a three-day debate over the definition of the word 'those'.

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm sure some sort of nerd-elite group would form, and then they would start acting like SJs. There is no way I would be accepted into this group. At first I might wish I were, but in the end I would be disgusted by their self-righteous behavior and would spend my days on the outskirts of things, throwing out thoughts once in a while to see if there is anyone out there who I can jive with.

Actually that's pretty much what it is like at INTPc.