• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why are all the NFs jealous of the NTs?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Because we can visit Africa without adopting 3+ Sub-Saharan children.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Because we don't have as much to hide as they do.

Seriously, have you seen how many threads there are in the NF private forum?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Right now they're jealous 'cause they can't post here.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
After reading their private forum, they definitely seem to care about discussing us more then us in the vice versa.

Why some folks over there posted valid observations, I think the main reason is we frustrate them beyond belief at times, though at times I don't think we know how we do/did it.

Though sometimes we do and its fun to push the buttons...especially the big, RED one;)

*LAUNCH*

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Why some folks over there posted valid observations, I think the main reason is we frustrate them beyond belief at times, though at times I don't think we know how we do/did it.
I was just funnin' around, and assumed others were too. I don't dislike NFs a bit.

But yes, difference always leads to frustration because we don't understand and/or approve/disapprove of the same things. It also potentially leads to admiration.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because they start threads about how we get under their skin, but end up saying how dammed sexy we are anyway!

NT FTW.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also because we don't have to worry if someone doesn't get the joke. It's their fault if they don't get it!

NTs RULE

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I actually really like NF's. Especially, ENFP's and INFJ's. I just also like teasing them.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Because we can appreciate (and secretly revel in the fact) that people may hate our guts without needing to think they are unhealthy and need therapy. Our world won't collapse at our feet.

Usehername

On a mission
Because we can visit Africa without adopting 3+ Sub-Saharan children.

lol.

When I was in Sub-Saharan Africa, almost everyone was gushing about how they wanted to "take one home" except for me and the two other INTJs. (And the ESFP afraid of kids.) Totally forgot about that one!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because we don't stop fighting because we are emotionally exhausted or guilty, but because we just got a bit bored.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not sure what the reason is, but I'm sure there's a rational explanation.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
True, NTs just aren't good at manipulation like the NFs are.

eh. they just think they're good at it, and because we actually are, we let them think it.

it'll be interesting to see who doesn't get the subcontext of this conversation.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
eh. they just think they're good at it, and because we actually are, we let them think it.

it'll be interesting to see who doesn't get the subcontext of this conversation.

Yeah, but they often don't even realize they are being manipulative! It can make them so much more effective at it. I mean, for an NF manipulation is such an in-born trait it's the rare NF that understands how present it is.

Even pointing out there is subtext won't magically enable people to get it.