User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

As an ENTP, I've decided that I want to meet and romance an INTJ female. Where do you all hang out? How can I find you? Just point me in the right direction.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    As an ENTP, I've decided that I want to meet and romance an INTJ female. Where do you all hang out? How can I find you? Just point me in the right direction.
    Online. Srsly, that's what I'd recommend even if I weren't newly single. I don't know of any decided places of congregation, although the concentration is not bad in academia, but that's kind of hard to access if you're not in it. - Of course, 'hard' is relative, and you're an ENTP, so what am I thinking - go crash some grad school parties!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

lol.

In biochem lab, I found a few female INTJs (note: social skills mileage varies). We read a lot. Check the libraries. And coffee shops where there's cheap coffee (we're frugal in general). The plus side is that we're generally alone. The downside is that this is usually at our computers in our homes.

Or you might want to check out places where you can learn new athletic skills--I'm not interested in playing volleyball, softball or rowing like I did in high school atm; this winter I plan on getting my dad to teach me how to stop* on hockey skates so I can play hockey with my male friends. We're always acquiring new skills.

You also might want to check out music stores--sometimes when I need a break from studying I'll bus to the music stores just to pick up a guitar and play around for a little while by myself, wandering and looking at all the parts on the new guitars. I'd also do this at bike stores if I didn't already work at one.

*If you look semi-competent on skates while stickhandling, it's best to alert your peers BEFORE that you don't know how to stop besides good ol' snowplowing or 180 crosscut into another direction. Lesson learned.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    In biochem lab, I found a few female INTJs (note: social skills mileage varies).
    I thought about adding this to my academia tip. No kidding.

"Like most intellectuals, he's intensely stupid" - Marquise de Merteuil (a socially skilled INTJ) in Dangerous Liaisons.

MBTI
    ENTP

Lack of social skills in INTJ females is endearing.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    intj

Ha...I was going to start a similar thread. I'm not so sure they truly exist though...We would probably have an ESFJ baby. The "powers that be" know we get a kick out of twisted irony.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

I don't know any other INTJ females (other than myself), but I tend to hang out either at my computer, in the library, the lab or anywhere else I know I won't be disturbed too much. I don't think INTJ females are very common; you might be better off trying to find an INFJ female.
    "Science is the attempt to make the chaotic diversity of our sense-experience correspond to a logically uniform style of thought." -Einstein

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves, who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad memories and allow themselves to be provoked this easily weak people, in other words they stand no chance!" -Snape

Em. Female INTx and Proud of it. Left-handed Calligrapher. Writer. Scientist. Type Five Enneagram.

MBTI
    ENTP

They exist. You just have to leave the house to find them, BlackOp. With my INTJ male friends, I usually have to play matchmaker because it's difficult to pry them away from a screen.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Scribe View Post
    I don't think INTJ females are very common; you might be better off trying to find an INFJ female.
    I've met about the same number of each. INFJ females are more sociable, but are just as difficult to get to know.

MBTI
    intj

I've met about the same number of each. INFJ females are more sociable, but are just as difficult to get to know.
    Thats how a forum likes this serves as a good buffer....we are the cats under the couch. We see a mouse though and our true colors shine..... Am I the only intj that has an actual picture of himself for an avatar? I want to see a real intj woman.....until then I remain unconvinced they exist.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......