• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
As an ENTP, I've decided that I want to meet and romance an INTJ female. Where do you all hang out? How can I find you? Just point me in the right direction.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
As an ENTP, I've decided that I want to meet and romance an INTJ female. Where do you all hang out? How can I find you? Just point me in the right direction.

Online. :whistling: Srsly, that's what I'd recommend even if I weren't newly single. ;) I don't know of any decided places of congregation, although the concentration is not bad in academia, but that's kind of hard to access if you're not in it. - Of course, 'hard' is relative, and you're an ENTP, so what am I thinking - go crash some grad school parties! :yes:

Usehername

On a mission

lol.

In biochem lab, I found a few female INTJs (note: social skills mileage varies). We read a lot. Check the libraries. And coffee shops where there's cheap coffee (we're frugal in general). The plus side is that we're generally alone. The downside is that this is usually at our computers in our homes.

Or you might want to check out places where you can learn new athletic skills--I'm not interested in playing volleyball, softball or rowing like I did in high school atm; this winter I plan on getting my dad to teach me how to stop* on hockey skates so I can play hockey with my male friends. We're always acquiring new skills.

You also might want to check out music stores--sometimes when I need a break from studying I'll bus to the music stores just to pick up a guitar and play around for a little while by myself, wandering and looking at all the parts on the new guitars. I'd also do this at bike stores if I didn't already work at one.

*If you look semi-competent on skates while stickhandling, it's best to alert your peers BEFORE that you don't know how to stop besides good ol' snowplowing or 180 crosscut into another direction. Lesson learned.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Lack of social skills in INTJ females is endearing.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj

Ha...I was going to start a similar thread. I'm not so sure they truly exist though...We would probably have an ESFJ baby.:doh: The "powers that be" know we get a kick out of twisted irony.

Sinister Scribe

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
I don't know any other INTJ females (other than myself), but I tend to hang out either at my computer, in the library, the lab or anywhere else I know I won't be disturbed too much. I don't think INTJ females are very common; you might be better off trying to find an INFJ female.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
They exist. You just have to leave the house to find them, BlackOp. :) With my INTJ male friends, I usually have to play matchmaker because it's difficult to pry them away from a screen.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't think INTJ females are very common; you might be better off trying to find an INFJ female.

I've met about the same number of each. INFJ females are more sociable, but are just as difficult to get to know.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
I've met about the same number of each. INFJ females are more sociable, but are just as difficult to get to know.

Thats how a forum likes this serves as a good buffer....we are the cats under the couch. We see a mouse though and our true colors shine.....;) Am I the only intj that has an actual picture of himself for an avatar? I want to see a real intj woman.....until then I remain unconvinced they exist.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Am I the only intj that has an actual picture of himself for an avatar? I want to see a real intj woman.....until then I remain unconvinced they exist.

*points at profile* There ya go. Enjoy.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
*lol* :D The only INTJ female I know is my business associate :D. She is pretty hot, always clean and practically styled, no sense for anything besides duty and in winter she wears shirt, while everyone has got thick jackets, asking "Sup ?" :D

The only problem is, his name is Manfred and he is a guy. But I tend to overlook that, when falling in love with his humor :D

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
*lol* :D The only INTJ female I know is my business associate :D. She is pretty hot, always clean and practically styled, no sense for anything besides duty and in winter she wears shirt, while everyone has got thick jackets, asking "Sup ?" :D

The only problem is, his name is Manfred and he is a guy. But I tend to overlook that, when falling in love with his humor :D

:D:wubbie::D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Where's the wooing, goddammit!!!

I am thoroughly disappointed!!!

burkeus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Maybe walk across the street. Or tell knock-knock jokes to hobos you meet while skipping along the railroad tracks on the way to the store. Isn't that where you find them? Ok, or make your way to NYC via the train; I'm telling you, the train is where you'll find the more interesting dudes and dudettes. Or hop a plane to Florida. I hear swimming with dolphins is all the rage, maybe you'll find one there. Or wait, Canada, lots of hotties up there, no wait, Connecticut, connect i cut. Doubtful. no wait, ... I think I'm wrong. You said the right direction? Sorry, I don't know much about that. Maybe your best bet is to find them online, tell them you're cool, get them to believe you, then disappear. Works like a charm.

littlemissgiggles

MBTI Type
entj
Enneagram
An art museum?

A bookstore?

As for me, I'm usually with my ESTP boyfriend ;) (I budget a couple hours for him in the evening after class, homework and rehearsal).

Speaking of which, I know some INTJs who do theatre or at least enjoy watching plays. You'd probably have to wade through every other type though.