• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

MBTI Type
INxJ
I love girls too....just dont understand them. You are a confusing lot.....;) Can you give me some hints to solving the puzzle that no man has solved.....help a fellow intj out. I'm not asking..I'm begging.:cry: BTW, I am going to pester you for advice.....

lol Dominant feelers can definitely be an enigma.

I learn by asking many questions. I told my gf she has to tell me when she is having an emotional issue. That let's me know to ask if I'm suppose to respond in like manner. I will even go as far as asking what's the most appropriate response, especially if it's a new emotional situation we have never encountered before. I file everything away mentally. This method has really helped me.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
By the way, do any of the INTJ females post photos of themselves to the photo thread? I'd like to see if I can detect any patterns... among other things.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
By the way, do any of the INTJ females post photos of themselves to the photo thread? I'd like to see if I can detect any patterns... among other things.

Dunno. I don't think so...not regularly, at least.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stalker.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stop flirting with me. The answer is still "no".

For now.
ENTPs= narcissistic/crazy. If that was flirting, you'd probably interpret a restraining order as "we're in a long-term relationship".

Should start filing papers to get you committed.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTPs= narcissistic/crazy. If that was flirting, you'd probably interpret a restraining order as "we're in a long-term relationship".

Should start filing papers to get you committed.

Man. Ouch. :(

*Shuffles away*
*Queue the sad piano music from The Incredible Hulk.*

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
;) I've never seen that film... It looked like it sucked.

I don't get why ENTPs are such suckers for punishment. Um, or other types who like INTJs. But I guess that's what this thread is for. Please explain what it is about INTJ women that draws you to them (beyond masochism).

*edit: Sorry, usehername. Didn't mean to bring all the negativity and blackholes of romance/flirting.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't get why ENTPs are such suckers for punishment. Um, or other types who like INTJs. But I guess that's what this thread is for. Please explain what it is about INTJ women that draws you to them (beyond masochism).

I like their remoteness. To answer your question, maybe bad attention is easier to elicit than positive attention? No idea. I certainly don't consider myself a masochist. I just find fawning and cooing from females (the soft approach) to be rather insipid and... annoying? Much prefer snarling and withering sarcasm.

Usehername

On a mission
That might have to do with the fact that INTJ girls are the most resistant to wooing.

I have an ENFJ coworker who's a teacher by profession and works at the bike shop to keep up his discounts; he's 6' tall, athletic and ridiculously good looking (plus note full ENFJ charisma). He told me he was in his longest "dry spell" of 2 full weeks (14 days) without sex (the longest he'd gone without since 14 years old). He's the coworker that's always dating two girls at once; it's one of those things that just always "is" because he can.

He "jokingly" offered to make me dinner after work and when I dryly told him I wasn't going to sleep with him, he had that very ENFx need-approval look in his face and followed me across the shop asking me questions.

"It's just because you're all Christian values and stuff, right? I mean, you still think I'm sexy and a good person and everything, right?"

I told him regardless of my beliefs, he had too many personal problems (I would help him through a lot of needing-external-approval and cut-down-on-your-constant-weed-use talks) and was too high-maintenance to date.

He stared at me with a very quizzical look and said, "you know you're not a normal girl, right? I mean, you're hot, you look like one... but girls are always an easy bed for me, and you're not normal."

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I have an ENFJ coworker who's a teacher by profession and works at the bike shop to keep up his discounts; he's 6' tall, athletic and ridiculously good looking (plus note full ENFJ charisma). He told me he was in his longest "dry spell" of 2 full weeks (14 days) without sex (the longest he'd gone without since 14 years old). He's the coworker that's always dating two girls at once; it's one of those things that just always "is" because he can.

He "jokingly" offered to make me dinner after work and when I dryly told him I wasn't going to sleep with him, he had that very ENFx need-approval look in his face and followed me across the shop asking me questions.

"It's just because you're all Christian values and stuff, right? I mean, you still think I'm sexy and a good person and everything, right?"

I told him regardless of my beliefs, he had too many personal problems (I would help him through a lot of needing-external-approval and cut-down-on-your-constant-weed-use talks) and was too high-maintenance to date.

He stared at me with a very quizzical look and said, "you know you're not a normal girl, right? I mean, you're hot, you look like one... but girls are always an easy bed for me, and you're not normal."

ROFL I had a similar situation once. It made me feel really good inside.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ

Good for you.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

mmmmm this is what makes INT girls all the more desirable to me.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Now that you've turned this thread into Penthouse Forum, can we like it again?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

And that's exactly why I love INT wiminz :yes: