• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why am I suddenly sacred of my bed :huh:

MBTI Type
INxJ
Is that small text a covert way of saying your really not taken....Is this female intj code for flirtation?;) Is that a polite way to say you didnt like my artwork/or avoiding giving me a complement...the song was the only part I didnt make. LOL

Screw it, I quit.....dont want to date someone sneakier than myself.

lol No. I have a girlfriend.

The song was nice. I didn't realize the pictures on your myspace page were all your creations. In that case, I thought the asian guy walking with the aid of metal limbs was amazing.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
lol No. I have a girlfriend.

The song was nice. I didn't realize the pictures on your myspace page were all your creations. In that case, I thought the asian guy walking with the aid of metal limbs was amazing.

are you female? Yes, those Addias he's sporting are hot.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Man, BlackOp, you've been lobbing the mack ball hard ALL day. I am impressed with your vigor.

Goodnight, all. Time to put in my two hours of work in before I go to bed.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Man, BlackOp, you've been lobbing the mack ball hard ALL day. I am impressed with your vigor.

Goodnight, all. Time to put in my two hours of work in before I go to bed.

Yeah, this occurrence may not happen again in my lifetime. I did this not only out of my own curiosity...but for every other male on this forum. It was a quest to see if INTJ females truly exist....was actually subsidized by Nova and PBS. "Cultural research" is how it was sold to me...... I was being paid. I am scared shitless of them.....and I AM an intj. :smile: Word to the wise....they have you pegged WAY before you realize your tricks have failed. An intj with a vagina is like strapping a rocket to a dragster... (sorry for offending my sisters in crime...but I know you laughed). It was my inadvertent way of saying (complimenting actually) that you do truly rule the planet...shit, I wish I were you. If you are offended...I am really drunk. (God, have I worn out that excuse) I already know this post will offend somebody.......and I am (in my defense) full of shit.:angry:

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Yes, I am. :thumbup:

I love girls too....just dont understand them. You are a confusing lot.....;) Can you give me some hints to solving the puzzle that no man has solved.....help a fellow intj out. I'm not asking..I'm begging.:cry: BTW, I am going to pester you for advice.....

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Begging isn't going to get you far with an INTJ female. Action! Just sweep away all those contingency thingies she's thinking about with a passionate kiss. We're used to controlling, now you control her for just a bit.

Disclaimer: only try on INTJ females that have shown signs of interest - oops.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmm. Presenting myself now to be flirted with but the party is already over. How typically INTJ.

BlackOp, I find it pretty easy to figure out almost everyone. It's the ones whom I can't figure out whom I feel fascinated by and attracted to. ENTPs... relatively simple to figure out (no offence). Generally I like INFJs and INTJs. They're very layered, yet are coherent as a personality. It's definitely the Ni.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh great, I'll have to beg to be flirted with.

*thinks about it*

*still thinking*

OK, I've decided that it isn't worth it. ;)

Usehername

On a mission
The Achilles' heel of the INTJ: the tendency to think everything has an answer and is comprehensible.

The Achilles' heel of non-INTJs: The tendency to think not everything has an answer and if it is it probably won't be comprehensible anyway.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're assuming the decision is yours.
;) The decision not to beg was definitely mine. If you decide to flirt anyway, then I'd have gotten what I wanted without begging. But that's your decision.

The Achilles' heel of the INTJ: the tendency to think everything has an answer and is comprehensible.
Mmhmm. Tendency of the ENTP: to vastly over-simplify INTJs. You extrapolated that based on our decisiveness and willingness to see different contexts. But those characteristics are just the end-product, not the process.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
The Achilles' heel of non-INTJs: The tendency to think not everything has an answer and if it is it probably won't be comprehensible anyway.

In total agreement, Usehername.

History is littered with faulty answers and doubt is the proper attitude, IMO.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
;) The decision not to beg was definitely mine. If you decide to flirt anyway, then I'd have gotten what I wanted without begging. But that's your decision.

Mmhmm. Tendency of the ENTP: to vastly over-simplify INTJs. You extrapolated that based on our decisiveness and willingness to see different contexts. But those characteristics are just the end-product, not the process.

I think I'm in love.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP's love to be called on their bullshit. This one does anyway.