So, so guilty of this.
    Me too.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    All types are fun and attractive for different reasons. INTJ's are fun because they're so frustrating and obtuse about practical social things.
    It might be amusing to those who know that we're an INTJ and credit it to our inherint socially-inept retardedness, but for people who haven't ever even heard of MBTI its not so cute.

I had a friend blow up at me just today because she got a virus on her computer earlier this week and I wasn't there for 'moral support' when everyone else was cracking jokes about it.

I was biting my tongue REALLY HARD trying not to say 'So what did you want... a hug??!'

To me she was being ridiculous, but she's an ISFJ and overreacts to just about EVERYTHING that people say in my opinion.

I'm sure she isn't too hung up on how adorable my lack of understanding is.

Of course, maybe this isn't even a social issue, maybe this is a T vs F issue.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BryNTP View Post
    Is this common for INTJ or just anyone?
    That's not me at all >_<
    I choose who I have a crush on. It's pointless to like someone who you have no chance with. The only guys I was attracted to were the ones I felt a mind connection to. I don't like the experience of secretly liking someone and feeling emotionally vulnerable. At those times the guy could probably just use me or something.

I don't know I think the other INTJ response (sorry I forget your name!) was probably too typical of INTJ stereotypes... I don't mind getting flowers or treated nicely. Come on, every girl likes being treated like a queen. =P Of course that can't be the only thing in a relationship though. I don't know, maybe I'm more S or F than I think. I'm not as intense in the mind games way as what the INTJ is stereotyped as.

Anyways I'm attracted to intelligent yet not extremely nerdy guys. The cool kind of nerd, you know. I agree that I like the ENTP personality type. I like their outgoingness and how they can just "get" you better than the other types. I'd really like a guy that could get me involved in more things, always have interesting ideas and things to talk about, someone to challenge, someone to understand my sarcasm and play along with it, etc. That would be an awesome relationship and never get boring.
    I - 67% N - 62% T - 22% J - 56%

MBTI
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by silversun View Post
    That's not me at all >_<
    The only guys I was attracted to were the ones I felt a mind connection to.
    Would playing chess in the nude be considered "sex" between two intj's? Sounds hot! "Check mate.....man do I need a smoke".
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    Would playing chess in the nude be considered "sex" between two intj's? Sounds hot! "Check mate.....man do I need a smoke".
    You're creating very vivid and disturbing images in my head. I'm now imagining a naked fat guy playing chess with me, naked. *shiver* In theory it sounds pretty sweet though.
    I - 67% N - 62% T - 22% J - 56%

MBTI
    ENTP

How about a nude chess game in which for each "taken" piece the loser must perform one of a series of prescribed erotic acts, which increase in intensity as the pieces increase in rank? The loss of a pawn might require some basic sexual performance or minor humiliation while the loss of the king or queen might culminate in a more drastic scenario. It should be set up in such a way where you would be torn between winning and losing.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE

As a shallow INTJ who demands that her significant other be as beautiful as he is interesting, I would suggest you post a picture to be pointed in the right direction.

"I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre

psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

Blog

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow_Jem View Post
    As a shallow INTJ who demands that her significant other be as beautiful as he is interesting, I would suggest you post a picture to be pointed in the right direction.
    Clever girl. You're always welcome to beseech me via PM.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Clever girl. You're always welcome to beseech me via PM.
    He doesn't want his picture to be immortalized on the internet.

MBTI
    INTJ

All types are fun and attractive for different reasons. INTJ's are fun because they're so frustrating and obtuse about practical social things.
    Practical social things? Does not compute.

My INTP boyfriend is like alot like that. People watching us interact sometimes react to the things that come out of his mouth like, "really? You just said that to her?" But he's got this adorable cluelessness such that I can't even finish the withering look I intend to give him without laughing.

My impression (from observing my own behavior, and from reading INTJ analysis) is that INTJ social cluelessness is alot of times more frustrating than cute, because it's more of an impatience with social niceties. So I'm apt to flirt very directly and aggressively, or ungracefully exit a conversation that I can tell isn't going anywhere, or make incorrect assumptions about appropriateness. I think it's a sort of egocentric generalizing of my own personal social paradigms.