User Tag List

First 172526272829 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

So I was reading this topic and I was surprised that there was actually SOME substance to it.

A lot of descriptions I thought really sounded like me, like the person eating lunch by herself (I eat alone everyday =P)
    But also the fact that I really am a sensitive and caring person. I guess on the outside I don't come across this way. My roommate never says anything personal to me... I guess a lot of people feel like I won't care. That's wrong though, because I will listen and try to help solve your problem/give advice. When I said to my roommate "My cat is having surgery" she just goes "Oh" (she's an INFJ). If she said that to me I would have helped talk her through it.
    I've come to realize that most personality types, especially F's since there are SO many of them here in my all women's school, just don't get me. Don't know when I'm sarcastic, get angry because I'm not always politically correct, etc.
    Anyways that's really off topic.
    If you're interested in an INTJ girl just tell her. I know I really prefer straight-forwardness. The best thing to do is become her friend first. Show that you (most importantly) understand her sense of humor, and I think then she will feel more comfortable around you and see a deeper meaning to the relationship. To clarify, don't try to befriend her and secretly like her, we can totally see through that (or at least that you're not being totally genuine) and for me it would be enraging. Just freaking tell us what your intentions are. Don't be scared.

Any questions, just ask.
    I - 67% N - 62% T - 22% J - 56%

MBTI
    ENTP

Silversun, I think you touch on any interesting point here. Thank you for sharing. That is: despite different "types" we all want the same thing and we are really not all that different from one another. It also makes me think about how much we get from being around people who are different from ourselves. And, this forum shows the value in open and respectful communication about subjects of particular personal importance.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    As an ENTP, I've decided that I want to meet and romance an INTJ female. Where do you all hang out? How can I find you? Just point me in the right direction.
    If I put on a wig can I get a free dinner at least?

Anyways:

Online or a technical college is your best bet.

Research areas (like the Research Triangle in Raleigh, NC) may have higher then normal INTJ Female %. Just look for ones that seem cold but watch out for the ISTJ!

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm an INTJ female, and before I started lurking around here, I didn't realize that my type had fan-boys.
    Here's what I can contribute to the discussion about how to "woo" an INTJ woman, generalizing from analyzing my own experience, (I suppose, in true INTJ fashion).
    We don't like to be "wooed", we like to be challanged. So don't say something nice, say something intriguing or sarcastic, with supreme confidence. Notice my Pi tattoo; say something intelligent about it. Tell me a math joke and be rewarded with an even nerdier response. Save the genuine expressions of sweetness for later, once you really know me and it means something. Don't bring me flowers; bring me something functional that you know I need but have been overanalyzing the buying of. Demonstrate that you're passionate about something besides your profession. Teach me something. Let me teach you something that I'm passionate about. Get my sense of humor. Beat me at philosophical argument, but be able to lose one too. Stimulate my mind first. Do it well enough and we'll end up in bed together (use your brain there, too FTW).
    Where do you find us? Engineering buildings on college campuses, probably the science fiction section of an independent video or book store, a table outside a coffee shop or cafe.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Dividend wins. Oh, and it's her first post, too. Double-win.

MBTI
    ENTP

All types are fun and attractive for different reasons. INTJ's are fun because they're so frustrating and obtuse about practical social things.

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    In my past experiences, the guys that I fell for were the ones that I couldn't have. The less interested they were, the more I wanted them. I think those guys were 'safe' because I knew they wouldn't ever come around so I could be in love with them from a distance and not risk the fallout of dream vs reality.
    So, so guilty of this.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post

In my past experiences, the guys that I fell for were the ones that I couldn't have. The less interested they were, the more I wanted them. I think those guys were 'safe' because I knew they wouldn't ever come around so I could be in love with them from a distance and not risk the fallout of dream vs reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    So, so guilty of this.
    Is this common for INTJ or just anyone?

MBTI
    ENTP

Common for people with interpersonal insecurities.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    All types are fun and attractive for different reasons. INTJ's are fun because they're so frustrating and obtuse about practical social things.
    Their social ineptitude, especially when juxtaposed to their practical competence is quite endearing, if I do say so myself.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles