User Tag List

First 132122232425 Last

MBTI
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    No, you're not fickle. You're just a wuss. Here you were asking for women to hit on you then you get it and drop the ball. Come on, bro! Grow a pair. We know she'll eventually make a lot of money and if she's hot and fun, you win.
    Dont project yourself on me....I have enough balls for both of us. This is part of the plan....sheesh do I have to spell it out.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    ENTP

That's better. I like this attitude. Though, to be honest, there was no plan in there.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    intj

Though, to be honest, there was no plan in there.
    See...this line of thought will get you NO play from an intj. One word "contingency"...every one of us has six for every scenario. Didnt the girls here say you were an easy read? I'm trying to help you....giving you insider advice.

MBTI
    ENTP

*plays along credulously*

Right, right. Mmmmhmm. Tell me more, Master of the Panties.

The more we ping pong back and forth the more I worry about Usehername dropping in and expressing her hate for this thread. Keep hope alive.

MBTI
    intj

*plays along credulously*

Right, right. Mmmmhmm. Tell me more, Master of the Panties.
    She could have responded to you now couldnt she.........and you were left asking for just a bone.

BTW, I'm just messin' with you......kind of. Listen to me my friend....I have vast insight into the innerworkings of an intj. They will get me...even if I wrap it as being a jackass.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This thread was doomed from the onset. Still, its entertaining.

MBTI
    ENTP

There was a good quote from Yojimbo that has always been emblematic to me of the INTJ mindset (I wish I could remember it). The samurai (always seemed INTJ to me) in the movie was a really grouchy fellow. Anyway, another of the characters said something about how the samurai buried compliments in grouchiness. INTJ's totally do this. If they simply dislike something or someone, they don't let generally say anything.

MBTI
    intj

There was a good quote from Yojimbo that has always been emblematic to me of the INTJ mindset (I wish I could remember it). The samurai (always seemed INTJ to me) in the movie was a really grouchy fellow. Anyway, another of the characters said something about how the samurai buried compliments in grouchiness. INTJ's totally do this. If they simply dislike something or someone, they don't let generally say anything.
    Ok...class in in session. INTJ 101. We dont bury them....they fall on deaf ears. Unless you have earned their respect (which could be something so simple you would be amazed), we just assume the source (of said compliment) just hasnt rifled through enough exhausting data. I not sure you understand how critical we (as a type) truly are.....even more so on ourselves Internally ruthless but tragically human.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Internally chaotic you mean?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I prefer the term 'humility' as opposed to 'grouchiness'. If by humility you mean not thanking the person and writing it off as their unfortunate misconceptions about you. For example, I was told at work the other day that in a meeting others were commenting on 'how intelligent I was'. I responded with 'Haha! I got all of you fooled don't I!'

Edit: Isn't it ironic that for as hard as we try to be 'right' all the time, we think its funny when others call us smart? Maybe because we know how much we BS our way through things with fuzzy logic and passionate 'reason' where they don't. It kind of reminds me of INTP skepticism except maybe on a more perverse level.