User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    In all honesty, intp's seem to be the hardest of game for me.Their bullshit detectors are always well calibrated and in working condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Spot on! The INTP female I knew just shattered my game whenever I tried to drop some bullshit. She saw right through it. Annoying and yet very cool.
    Hahaha, yeah. I hate the idea of someone using lines on me to win me over. It makes me feel like a sucker. If I'm going to trust you, you have to prove you're interested in me personally, and not just seeing me as the chick du jour.

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh, I'm interested. (Nice meeting you.)
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Firelie View Post
    Now my question is...where do I, as a lone female INTJ, find these ENFP/ENTP guys? What sort of activities and behaviors should I be looking for?
    I'm right here, toots. I'm enough ENTP for ten women. Stop looking.

Joking aside, you can find us everywhere. Usually with other people or working on some project or avoiding working on some project or trying to recruit you to join our project. Usually, we're loud and saying outrageous things that happen to occasionally be funny. We like stirring the pot and competing verbally. Look for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Firelie View Post
    And Synarch, don't you feel good to be a matchmaker?
    No way. It sucks. Though, this seems to happen to me a lot. I want to be the girl with the most cake, remember? Not the CATALYST for a fantastic fulfilling relationship.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

...I certainly don't consider myself a masochist. I just find fawning and cooing from females (the soft approach) to be rather insipid and... annoying? Much prefer snarling and withering sarcasm.

You're in the right thread then.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This is such a weird thread. I mean, if all you other INTJ women on here are like me, you don't really EXPECT that there is going to be someone who can get through the barriers. I hope that there is, but Lord knows the hell I'd put him through. I've been heard saying 'Lord help the poor bastard who ever gives me a ring' and other such sentiments because I KNOW I'm difficult.

Guys expect 'mushy' and I don't DO mushy until they're already on the inside circle, which means I've probably known them for years, which means they're my friends, which means I'm in Friend Zone. So, ironically, the only ones who see the soft side are the ones who I haven't a chance in hell with. :steam:

And quite honestly, I don't like sharing my personal space. I lived with a BF once who drove me CRAZY because he was constantly moving things in the bathroom or using my towels. I'd buy him his own things, but then it just created a clusterfuck of double-everything on my countertop. Talk about lose-lose.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    This is such a weird thread. I mean, if all you other INTJ women on here are like me, you don't really EXPECT that there is going to be someone who can get through the barriers. I hope that there is, but Lord knows the hell I'd put him through. I've been heard saying 'Lord help the poor bastard who ever gives me a ring' and other such sentiments because I KNOW I'm difficult.
    Oh, it is way easier to convince the INTJ female that they want you, then let them do the work.

Trying to convince an INTJ of anything, never mind something personal, is an uphill battle. The kind of battle that kills men.

(That towel thing is hillarious Reminds me so much of my wife!)

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    This is such a weird thread. I mean, if all you other INTJ women on here are like me, you don't really EXPECT that there is going to be someone who can get through the barriers. I hope that there is, but Lord knows the hell I'd put him through.
    The lack of expectation is the lever to use to pry you open. No one wants to be alone. No one. Some people just need more care and convincing, which requires sustained effort. The right person will just keep. Pushing. Relentlessly.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Oh, it is way easier to convince the INTJ female that they want you, then let them do the work.

Trying to convince an INTJ of anything, never mind something personal, is an uphill battle. The kind of battle that kills men.
    It's the kind of battle that makes other men.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

The lack of expectation is the lever to use to pry you open. No one wants to be alone. No one. Some people just need more care and convincing, which requires sustained effort. The right person will just keep. Pushing. Relentlessly.
    And his name is ENFJ. So very stubborn. But I kinda like that.

MBTI
    ISTP

It's the kind of battle that makes other men.
    I look forward to your posts once you have one, ohyesido.