User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I've decided that I officially hate this thread.
    That's sad. I'm pretty sure it loves you.

Ah, unrequited love...

MBTI
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    Please explain what it is about INTJ women that draws you to them (beyond masochism).
    I've always wondered what having breasts would be like.......thats some power.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    I don't get why ENTPs are such suckers for punishment. Um, or other types who like INTJs. But I guess that's what this thread is for. Please explain what it is about INTJ women that draws you to them (beyond masochism).
    I like their remoteness. To answer your question, maybe bad attention is easier to elicit than positive attention? No idea. I certainly don't consider myself a masochist. I just find fawning and cooing from females (the soft approach) to be rather insipid and... annoying? Much prefer snarling and withering sarcasm.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    That might have to do with the fact that INTJ girls are the most resistant to wooing.
    I have an ENFJ coworker who's a teacher by profession and works at the bike shop to keep up his discounts; he's 6' tall, athletic and ridiculously good looking (plus note full ENFJ charisma). He told me he was in his longest "dry spell" of 2 full weeks (14 days) without sex (the longest he'd gone without since 14 years old). He's the coworker that's always dating two girls at once; it's one of those things that just always "is" because he can.

He "jokingly" offered to make me dinner after work and when I dryly told him I wasn't going to sleep with him, he had that very ENFx need-approval look in his face and followed me across the shop asking me questions.

"It's just because you're all Christian values and stuff, right? I mean, you still think I'm sexy and a good person and everything, right?"

I told him regardless of my beliefs, he had too many personal problems (I would help him through a lot of needing-external-approval and cut-down-on-your-constant-weed-use talks) and was too high-maintenance to date.

He stared at me with a very quizzical look and said, "you know you're not a normal girl, right? I mean, you're hot, you look like one... but girls are always an easy bed for me, and you're not normal."
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    intj

I've decided that I officially hate this thread.
    Men are mindless pigs....... I still like you even if you find folding clothes more entertaining than being wooed.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I have an ENFJ coworker who's a teacher by profession and works at the bike shop to keep up his discounts; he's 6' tall, athletic and ridiculously good looking (plus note full ENFJ charisma). He told me he was in his longest "dry spell" of 2 full weeks (14 days) without sex (the longest he'd gone without since 14 years old). He's the coworker that's always dating two girls at once; it's one of those things that just always "is" because he can.

He "jokingly" offered to make me dinner after work and when I dryly told him I wasn't going to sleep with him, he had that very ENFx need-approval look in his face and followed me across the shop asking me questions.

"It's just because you're all Christian values and stuff, right? I mean, you still think I'm sexy and a good person and everything, right?"

I told him regardless of my beliefs, he had too many personal problems (I would help him through a lot of needing-external-approval and cut-down-on-your-constant-weed-use talks) and was too high-maintenance to date.

He stared at me with a very quizzical look and said, "you know you're not a normal girl, right? I mean, you're hot, you look like one... but girls are always an easy bed for me, and you're not normal."

ROFL I had a similar situation once. It made me feel really good inside.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Good for you.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

mmmmm this is what makes INT girls all the more desirable to me.

MBTI
    ENTP

Now that you've turned this thread into Penthouse Forum, can we like it again?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

And that's exactly why I love INT wiminz