User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Excellent. Now that I have achieved my life's purpose, I can finally go to bed. Please present more annoying ENTP bullshit and tell me that you love me more tomorrow.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Wow, I missed a lot... Oh well, I see some ok study material here. *shrug*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I missed a lot. I wish I had seen this thread earlier.

INTJ females are hard to find in the wild because they tend to either be doing something they like (usually with people they already know) or are completely off the market.

The few that I have met in real life were taken. Which is strange for me to see because I do not think their partners usually realize how special the person they are dating/married to is. I realize it - and can appreciate it - but seriously doubt they even have a clue.

Most girls, of any type, tend to favor SP's quite often.
    Should have bought the Saab

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by eyebyte View Post
    I missed a lot. I wish I had seen this thread earlier.

INTJ females are hard to find in the wild because they tend to either be doing something they like (usually with people they already know) or are completely off the market.

The few that I have met in real life were taken. Which is strange for me to see because I do not think their partners usually realize how special the person they are dating/married to is. I realize it - and can appreciate it - but seriously doubt they even have a clue.

Most girls, of any type, tend to favor SP's quite often.
    A wise man you are, hmmmm? /end Yoda

I've only ever met one other INTJ, and he was a guy. As far as I know I have never met another INTJ woman.

Funny that everyone says they can't find us though. Just find the girl sitting at a restaurant all by herself reading a book, laughing to herself, completely uncaring that people 'just don't eat lunch by themselves', and especially not women. She probably blends into the scenery like a shrubbery since she's not too flashy, but she probably has SOMETHING about her that you recognize as out of synch with most other women. She is in her own world, lost in thought, enjoying the weather at an outside table without a care in the world.

If you're unsure, just walk up to her and say 'Hi, I'm an XXXX, do you happen to be an INTJ?' If she gives you a weird look, the answer is no. Play it off as some kind of sorority or club that you thought she was in because she was wearing X and try someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    A wise man you are, hmmmm? /end Yoda

I've only ever met one other INTJ, and he was a guy. As far as I know I have never met another INTJ woman.
    I try to be wise - by learning and experiementation... so I will comment on what you stated....

Funny that everyone says they can't find us though. Just find the girl sitting at a restaurant all by herself reading a book, laughing to herself, completely uncaring that people 'just don't eat lunch by themselves', and especially not women. She probably blends into the scenery like a shrubbery since she's not too flashy, but she probably has SOMETHING about her that you recognize as out of synch with most other women. She is in her own world, lost in thought, enjoying the weather at an outside table without a care in the world.
    I have seen that girl and she snubs me. I do not look intellectual - but with degrees in Physics and mathematics I know I have the requisite gray matter to capture her interest if given the chance. This girl you describe finds me annoying and brushes me off.

If you're unsure, just walk up to her and say 'Hi, I'm an XXXX, do you happen to be an INTJ?' If she gives you a weird look, the answer is no. Play it off as some kind of sorority or club that you thought she was in because she was wearing X and try someone else.
    Tried that and received that look like = "Oh - a playa - let me see how I will crush him verbally"

Same girl has an SP pretty boy type come up and say anything - she converses.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

This is where I prefer to get some sense of what she's looking at first then absently comment on it with out looking directly at her. In the case of a book though, I look at it and comment in it with a semi-inquisitive expression. I wonder if not setting her as the focus helps.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I have seen that girl and she snubs me. I do not look intellectual - but with degrees in Physics and mathematics I know I have the requisite gray matter to capture her interest if given the chance. This girl you describe finds me annoying and brushes me off.
    You probably interrupted her at a really good part of the book. :steam:

I hate it when people interrupt my reading to try and hit on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Firelie View Post
    You probably interrupted her at a really good part of the book. :steam:

I hate it when people interrupt my reading to try and hit on me.
    Maybe.

Or maybe the missing unsaid thing to add is you have to be good looking too.

I am average at best. Not what most women would consider attractive. I am perpetually friend zone material.

MBTI
    nnnn

TBH, I can be that girl, but I need not be. When I'm out with my friends I just want to have a good time, which may include giggling, screaming obscenities at one another, partying and just generally acting crazy - although a certain level of control is maintained at all times. When I'm out on my own, I do stay in my own world a bit and all and can be quite oblivious to other people/my surroundings, but I'm generally open to people addressing me and make the effort to be friendly.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Maybe.

Or maybe the missing unsaid thing to add is you have to be good looking too.

I am average at best. Not what most women would consider attractive. I am perpetually friend zone material.
    Looks do play a part in it, I'll admit, but not as much as you might think (speaking from my viewpoint). I tend to go for the more average looking guys that have something intriguing about them. In my experience, the pretty ones know they're pretty and are unbearable because of it.

Unless your definition of "average at best" is what most girls in the world consider "fugly", I don't think you should blame it on your looks.

Do you come off as negative in person as you do here? Maybe that's part of it.