• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Dear Google

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Dear Google,

You're so smart. I love you. I wanted to see a trailer for the new movie W, you know, the one about George W. Bush (of course you know, you're Google!) and I typed "w" into your search field (where I always feel welcome, thank you) and BAM, the first result that popped up was a link to the movie. And right next to it, you sneaky bastard, was a link to a trailer.

Well, you have really outdone yourself this time, Google. I'm glad to say I'm your friend, though I sometimes wish we could be more than friends. But that's not possible right now because I'm dating somehow and because you're a computer program. If you were a girl, I think we would have a lot to talk about. Do you think you'd be a vegetarian too? I think you would, because you're Google, and you're awesome like that.

Sincerely,
Edahn

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
..and people ask him for relationship advice?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I am another fan of the site. It's my home page, mainly because I use it several times a day, from checking my spelling of words when I type, to what movie I want to go see, I use it for everything and rarely don't get the results desired.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Google sent me a PM telling me how uncomfortable your queries make him feel.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Sounds like true love there, Edahn. You're all Googley-eyed.

Just to make you jealous, my email, IM, desktop, and numerous other software utilities are all Googled. Google knows all my secrets.

and now they're indexed for the whole world to find them easier

Google sent me a PM telling me how uncomfortable your queries make him feel.
:laugh:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Well, I use a google browser.

i316087386_66759_6.jpg

ha ha ha!!!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dear Edahn,

Find the lowest prices on George W. Bush at amazon.com

Buy trailers online at UncleJerrysTrailersUSA.com

Find friends at ohmygodimsolonely.com

Find great deals on vegetarian at beetsnotmeats.com

Sincerely,

Google

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:ohmy: I think I'm laughing so hard that I may forget to breathe... :rofl1:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Google rocks ^^ The browser in particular. Love it.

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7
Dear Google,

You're so smart. I love you. I wanted to see a trailer for the new movie W, you know, the one about George W. Bush (of course you know, you're Google!) and I typed "w" into your search field (where I always feel welcome, thank you) and BAM, the first result that popped up was a link to the movie. And right next to it, you sneaky bastard, was a link to a trailer.

Well, you have really outdone yourself this time, Google. I'm glad to say I'm your friend, though I sometimes wish we could be more than friends. But that's not possible right now because I'm dating somehow and because you're a computer program. If you were a girl, I think we would have a lot to talk about. Do you think you'd be a vegetarian too? I think you would, because you're Google, and you're awesome like that.

Sincerely,
Edahn

Dear Edahn,

Find the lowest prices on George W. Bush at amazon.com

Buy trailers online at UncleJerrysTrailersUSA.com

Find friends at ohmygodimsolonely.com

Find great deals on vegetarian at beetsnotmeats.com

Sincerely,

Google

:happy0065:

The perfect romance. I'll dream swell tonight. Thank you, both.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
(...)Well, you have really outdone yourself this time, Google. I'm glad to say I'm your friend, though I sometimes wish we could be more than friends. But that's not possible right now because I'm dating somehow and because you're a computer program. If you were a girl, I think we would have a lot to talk about. Do you think you'd be a vegetarian too? I think you would, because you're Google, and you're awesome like that.(...)
*LMAO* You just cracked me up! :rofl1:
Now this is the VERY BEST Loveletter (to Google) I have ever seen. You should post more of those. You totally rock. :D