• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP-ENTP (Your friends will all hate you?)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Question: How can you date yourself and find it even remotely interesting? I'm serious. Enlighten me.

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
Question: How can you date yourself and find it even remotely interesting? I'm serious. Enlighten me.

Cuz the only type wackier than an ENTP is another ENTP? I 'unno; hence my thread-startation. :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see, Devo Dog! Whip it good, then! :D

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP

Any ENTP worth his weight would know it, and never settle for anything less.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Settling for an ENTP IS settling for something less. Everyone knows INTPs are where its at!

Sinister Scribe

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
INTJ here... I would consider dating an ENTP if the opportunity arose. I'd be a little more cautious about dating another INTJ or an INTP.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any ENTP worth his weight would know it, and never settle for anything less.

So you're the whole milk vs the skim. *pours you out for the kittens* :newwink:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My vitamin D levels are pretty low. I'm not responsible for my awesomeness at this time. :D lol

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I can see how ENTP / ENTP could be interesting, but I am afraid I would find it exhausting pretty quickly. I can barely endure my own chaos much less someone else's.

Nigel Tufnel

MBTI Type
ENTP
Most of my friends are one or two letters off from me -girlfriend is ENFP, two guy friends I hang out with most are ENFJ and INTP. Other ENTPs are interesting, usually good for long, intellectually stimulating debates, but don't usually bond with them, it's more a case of endless talking on both sides.

INTPs share my interests, but are calmer when they argue. NFs seem drawn to my depth of knowledge on topics they're interested in, but they're also good at directing the conversation away from the endless philosophical debate that often takes place when I meet another ENTP.