User Tag List

First 234

I have not had a regular work schedule or sleep schedule in years.... Currently at the for hospital and work sat-sun-mon 7a-7p from home or at the office. There really is no need for me to sleep regularly at all except certain mondays. I only stay up late usually pursuing some personal interest on an obscure topic, or attempting to complete a task, and wake up early if there is a specific task I wish to work on. What generally leads me to stay up random hours is it is quiet, I can think and work on or enjoy things in peace that others may interrupt.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I have had the most terrible sleep patterns for as long as I can tell. Going to bed at anywhere from 3-6am, then waking up in the mid afternoon. I also regularly go without sleep at all for a day (usually once a week), and then crash the day after that. I don't know what my problem is, but it's been near impossible to adjust myself, even when I have obligations.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I have had the most terrible sleep patterns for as long as I can tell. Going to bed at anywhere from 3-6am, then waking up in the mid afternoon. I also regularly go without sleep at all for a day (usually once a week), and then crash the day after that. I don't know what my problem is, but it's been near impossible to adjust myself, even when I have obligations.
    This is exactly what I did for a while...but trust me it gets even worse, now I have no acknowledgment at all of the 24-hour day, by staying up for 24-26 or so hours and then sleeping for 10. At least this way I'm awake in the morning a lot of the time.

MBTI
    ENTP

Sleep pattern: I go until I am exhausted then I crash. I will try to crash earlier than 2am if at all possible as this cascades into an enormous sleep debt that is worse than the struggle of making myself go to bed.