User Tag List

12311 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Default NT Objectivity Scale

Definitions of objective used are:

-not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion

-expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices, or interpretations

Most Objective: INTP...ENTP...INTJ...ENTJ: Least Objective

I'm confident in this assertion as it pertains to "the typical bearer of type," though I'm sure someone disagrees. As to its importance...Advantage could be gained in dealing with people of these types by way of adjusting initial trust. One who isn't as concerned with self-advancement or control as one is with remaining objective is less likely to deceive.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

I'd say on average: Most objective- ENTP ... INTP .... ENTJ ... INTJ - Least objective

Really depends on the individual (and perhaps the situation as well).

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    I'd say on average: Most objective- ENTP ... INTP .... ENTJ ... INTJ - Least objective
    Incorrect.
    Really depends on the individual (and perhaps the situation as well).
    Goes without saying. So I alluded to it above, but didn't say it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Incorrect.
    Elaborate.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Objectivity:

external perceiving > internal perceiving (Ne > Ni - looking at patterns in outside data vs. patterns with inside data)

extraversion > introversion (Someone more in tune with what's actually going on rather than an internal standard/vision.)

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Elaborate.
    I'm too unconcerned with proving my point to elaborate. And your attempts to control this INTP, Mr. ENTJ, are useless!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Note to Colors: Analyze behavior, speech, etc., not fabricated function orders.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm too unconcerned with proving my point to elaborate. And your attempts to control this INTP, Mr. ENTJ, are useless!
    I expected nothing less. That would require you to actually do something.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I expected nothing less. That would require you to actually do something.
    Via your ad hominem attack, you have demonstrated your unobjectivity. Additionally, if your fury were lessened by calm, rational thought, you might have noticed that I was in fact elaborating humorously while claiming I never would.

MBTI
    ISTP

Note to Colors: Analyze behavior, speech, etc., not fabricated function orders.
    Note to self: Don't depend on INTPs to be objective about their objectivity.

That'd require them to actually come up with reasons for putting themselves first.