User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Good God no, I'd be fucked!

Number of things entertained? Per second? Me? Fuck!!

Thing is, I don't even think they're true...

Actually that should be another thing to put into it then - not just number of things entertained that are probably true vs number of things entertained, but also number of things subject believes to be true should enter the equation somewhere.

Cos like I say, I entertain shit all the time, some true, some total crap, some debatable. I have to say I've a pretty realistic estimation though of which is which. I mean geez, just cos someone's got an imagination, that doesn't mean they're deluded! Some people just like to play with ideas
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Good God no, I'd be fucked!

Number of things entertained? Per second? Me? Fuck!!
    That's not a very objective method of deciding which measurement to use

Good god this topic is fun.

MBTI
    ENTP

Yeah I already said subjectivity's my bag nowadays. But I mean, I'm objective about it. ENTP's are awesome like that.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    nnnn

Heh.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

The dominant Thinking types are the most objective, and since Extroverts are directly interested in influencing the world around them, in which case their perceptions of the world must be somewhat correct for that to happen, the order would be:

ENTJ > INTP > ENTP > INTJ

or

Concerned with objective external measurements (Meters, Ounces) > Concerned with Internal Logic of a System > Concerned with theoretical possibilities of a situation > Concerned with future possibilities of a situation

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I actually think ISTP's are the most objective, IME. Dunno how it works, but they always seem the least likely to get het up or personally involved, they're nearly always pretty even handed if arbitrating. ISTP's FTW.
    I'd almost say that the Intuitive Function lowers one's objectivity. Sensors are concerned with what's obviously and objectively real while Intuitives acknowledge tentative or realistically shaky subjects such as mere possibilities.
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox

Banned
    MBTI
    type

The prime problem with that assessment is that it's wrong.

ENTJs aren't objective. They're very active in making things the way they think they should be, and seem to always take personal motivation into account when speaking or acting.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    The prime problem with that assessment is that it's wrong.

ENTJs aren't objective. They're very active in making things the way they think they should be, and seem to always take personal motivation into account when speaking or acting.
    and some of them smell badly, I have that ENTJ guy in university, who is really full of himself. But he smells like dead kitten
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    and some of them smell badly, I have that ENTJ guy in university, who is really full of himself. But he smells like dead kitten
    HAHA I have he same exact problem - a hyperactive, overbearing, confident ENTJ who could use a dose or five of deoderant. See, I'm very objective. He's my friend, and yet I can still observe and proclaim the truth...about his funk.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Agree with OP but who cares, I just wanna be floofy, sounds more fun than objective anyway.

MBTI
    NeTi

I agree with the OP. Saying objectivity is a function of T is too broad. Objectivity, in its purest form, is a function of Introverted Thinking, hence TiNe and NeTi are the two most objective rationals, in that order.
    The enemy's gate is down.