User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    eNfP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Default YES

I almost always answer the phone, as I'm home doing many mundane chores that I wouldn't mind being interrupted or multi-tasked at the very least!

I won't answer during dinner or when socializing/hosting other people at my home.

I don't like call waiting, because I think it's rude to leave one person hanging to talk to the possibly "more important" person. I want to be respectful of who I'm talking to at the moment, unless it's a solicitor or something like that.

I'm also one of those people who leaves long, rambling messages that I hope are entertaining to the listener!

My type is a scary-social ENFP, of course!

MBTI
    ISTP

You get two answers because my GF complains about me all the time...

No; type INTP

Yes; type INTJ

(I hate phones. A lot.)

Quote Originally Posted by chatoyer View Post
    I don't like call waiting, because I think it's rude to leave one person hanging to talk to the possibly "more important" person. I want to be respectful of who I'm talking to at the moment, unless it's a solicitor or something like that.
    Oh yes, I hate call waiting, too. When someone puts me on hold to take another call, I immediately hang up and don't answer when that sheepish person calls me back. On those rare times I am actually on the phone, that is.
    "My good opinion once lost is lost forever." -- Darcy

MBTI
    INTJ

I hate answering the phone I worked at a pizza delivery restaurant in college and it never quit ringing, henceforth I developed and extreme loathing for the sound. Funny I work in a call center now.
    Question everything especially yourself.

Opivy1980

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I'm also one of those people who leaves long, rambling messages that I hope are entertaining to the listener!
    I'm about to get some voicemail rage here. I hate when people do that, because it's often a pain to get their numbers if it didn't register, and I hate listening to the long, rambling messages over and over.

I wish people like you would send text messages instead, or use the pager feature! I love the pager feature.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    eNfP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I'm about to get some voicemail rage here. I hate when people do that, because it's often a pain to get their numbers if it didn't register, and I hate listening to the long, rambling messages over and over.

I wish people like you would send text messages instead, or use the pager feature! I love the pager feature.

Rage??

How can you lump me in with "people like you", when you've never experienced one of my messages?? I'm an NF, I would customize to you, & make my best attempt to entertain you despite your hangups!

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

what if the 'hang up' is "i don't want to be 'entertained' via voice mail"?
    Last edited by digesthisickness; 06-26-2007 at 06:49 PM. Reason: clarification...as i actually do like to be entertained in most other forms

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Rage??

How can you lump me in with "people like you", when you've never experienced one of my messages?? I'm an NF, I would customize to you, & make my best attempt to entertain you despite your hangups!
    Aww, how sweet.

I mean that I have endured many a long message from long-winded people that couldn't get to the point. Your comment seemed to indicate you did that.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

okay then, guess i was only talking about me.

MBTI
    INTP

With the house phone, I never pick it up. Ever. I don't look to see who it is.
    With my cell phone, I at least check who it is. Depending on the day, mood etc. I may or may not pick it up.
    I hate phones.