User Tag List

Thread: Healthy ENTPs

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Healthy ENTPs

What are some random things that ENTPs can do in their lives to make them feel mentally healthier?

For myself-

*I have found it important to read, write, or do some sort of something that is both academic and solo. But like some sort of task that puts myself outside of the mind through I am doing (Absorbed in book scenes, writing thoughts out of myself onto paper, video game world). I don't know why, but I feel like it gives me some sort of balance or healthy perspective on just everyday routine and life.
    *Interacting with others.
    *Breaking up everyday routine and doing something random on the spur of the moment.
    *Pursuing my random fascinations, obsessions, or ideas of the period.
    *Change.

MBTI
    ENTP

Another one I thought of:

1. Allow myself to follow my ideas or whatever is on my mind and stay really busy with myself. Or else I get restless and bored, and do stupid things because of it. My mind gets more unhealthy and I try to create excitement to fill it again. Ex: Annoying people purposefully and causing drama.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Meet Mitzy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGun2112 View Post
    What are some random things that ENTPs can do in their lives to make them feel mentally healthier?

For myself-

*I have found it important to read, write, or do some sort of something that is both academic and solo. But like some sort of task that puts myself outside of the mind through I am doing (Absorbed in book scenes, writing thoughts out of myself onto paper, video game world). I don't know why, but I feel like it gives me some sort of balance or healthy perspective on just everyday routine and life.
    *Interacting with others.
    *Breaking up everyday routine and doing something random on the spur of the moment.
    *Pursuing my random fascinations, obsessions, or ideas of the period.
    *Change.
    The one that I see most important in this group, is the notion of change. I'm a firm believer in always striving to better oneself. If it can be achieved do it! That being said it is also the one that I seem to struggle with the most. Reality for me can get a little too comfortable at times, and as such I don't pursue exactly what I want. I believe contentment can be a very dangerous thing if not questioned. Life is all about finding meaning, and the minute you stop questioning is the minute you stop truly living. This is what I think a healthy ENTP strives for.

Anyway that's my two cents. Might have been a bit of a rant, but I'm tired and felt like rambling, lol.
    Good Dog Nigel

Arf, arf, he goes, a merry sight,
    Our little hairy friend,
    Arf, arf, upon the lampost bright
    Arfing round the bend.
    Nice dog! Goo boy,
    Waggie tail and beg,
    Clever Nigel, jump for joy
    Because we're putting you to sleep at three of the clock, Nigel. -John Lennon

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Listening to old music from the 80s and 90s and classic rock. Disengaging mental thought and paying more attention to my surroundings. Walking around outside at an emotionally high part of the day, light sunset, sunrise, twilight, in the dead of night. Reading a book of the fantasy genre. Getting down to my roots, so to speak. Daydreaming is quite a wonderful thing.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Health is outmoded.

I'm proud to be a bitch of an ENTP.
    we fukin won boys

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Set goals and learn to achieve them.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ENTP

Get good sleep. Spend time with people who are healthier than you. Establish very loose but structurally beneficial routines. When you think of someone call them. Try to write things down and look at them again later.