• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] How do ENTJs become likeable and less threatening to others?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So we've established your crew coach was a jagoff.
What does it have to do with ENTJ? Nothing.
Your crew coach could have been an INFP or an ESFP and still been a jagoff.
Anyone can be a jagoff.

Stop having so much common sense. Obviously he's right, every ENTJ is a jagoff.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
This issue is settled then, isn't it?

ENTJs = jagoffs, every single one of them :D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
What are you trying to prove Jaguar, you are not even an ENTJ. Why are you getting all chauvinistic about this?

I thought you hated the MBTI.

Jaguar

What are you trying to prove Jaguar, you are not even an ENTJ. Why are you getting all chauvinistic about this?

Cut the bullshit.
Do you think people are buying you went from ENTP to INFP?
Grow up.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Reminds me of my old soccer uniform:

Jag-Off.jpg

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Cut the bullshit.
Do you think people are buying you went from ENTP to INFP?
Grow up.

Oh, when did I made that claim Jaguar?
You and I are both typeless as far as I am concerned. :yes:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The sexual tension in this thread is killing me.

:popc1:

Jaguar

Oh, when did I made that claim Jaguar?
You and I are both typeless as far as I am concerned. :yes:

Quotes from your wall:

"S.W. is a total douchebag at times, and it would take more than him to ruin my opinion of ENTPs.
You and Synarch are very cool and well informed, as are other ENTPs."

"Maybe I'll snag one of you ENTPs another time."

You also belong to a ENTP social group.

If you don't have the balls to admit you're an ENTP,
Jesus Christ, grow the *uck up.

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Hang out with an ESFP or two...they will get smart assed with you if you stay
in studying too many times and make you try lots of things once.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Quotes from your wall:

"S.W. is a total douchebag at times, and it would take more than him to ruin my opinion of ENTPs.
You and Synarch are very cool and well informed, as are other ENTPs."

"Maybe I'll snag one of you ENTPs another time."

You also belong to a ENTP social group.

If you don't have the balls to admit you're an ENTP,
Jesus Christ, grow the *uck up.

Really Jaguar. thats what other people said, not from my own words. I don't entirely recall making that claim.

And even if I said so, wtf does my type has to do with you. I am remaining objective and neutral towards this MBTI BS, and so should you.

sculpting

I really like ENTJs the way they are. Please don't change yourselves just to make other people like you better.

(Sorry I am just answering the OP, didnt realize Cloud was using his amazing empathic abilities to seduce Jag in this thread as well. My money is on Cloud as even Ni can't defeat an INFP once they have turned the emo spotlight upon you.)

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
When you try to implement your plans, at least make it seem like I was part of the design process - not because I care, but because I don't understand it otherwise, and consequently will resentfully analyze the weak points of the plan. That's how it's so easy to get things to unravel.

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
I really like ENTJs the way they are. Please don't change yourselves just to make other people like you better.

(Sorry I am just answering the OP, didnt realize Cloud was using his amazing empathic abilities to seduce Jag in this thread as well. My money is on Cloud as even Ni can't defeat an INFP once they have turned the emo spotlight upon you.)
:D

I've been told that I'm more approachable when I simulate Fe. basically just use Te/Ni, only pretend that feelings are a logic system and you need to use it for an ulterior purpose-- it works best for me when I'm pretending that I need a free dinner, and feelings are the only tool that can get it for me.

I am always threatening. you just need to let people know that the mace isn't for them... as long as they play their cards right ;)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It's like a Kate Hudson/Matthew Mcconaughey rom-com. The feisty upstart taking on the shoot-from-the-hip good-ol'boy. They can't stand each other and then--after a series of improbable hijinks--they discover the one thing that could bring them together...love. We just need a cutesy tagline and a punny title and we'd have some blockbuster magic on our hands.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp

Yeah, same here. The ENTJ's on this site are quite awesome, I don't see anything that needs changing. Sexy, men and women.