User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Insubordination seems like an adequate name for it. And we don't want pushovers I think. Not as friends anyway. Maybe as underlings. But I do believe that many of us are kind of narrowed in on "logic" thinking, and it causes trouble when arguing a point with someone that doesn't seem to get it. And we don't want people around who can't see things our way at some level. I believe it is sheer arrogance
    So do the women you date place within the underling or equal catagories?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

The problem with NTJ's is that they can become irrational in their rigidity. They can rush to a incorrect conclusion based on insufficient or flawed evidence. But their saving grace is that they will at least be willing to discuss their beliefs, usually in a detached and consistent manner.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Wouldn't date anyone I considered below me in any way, I think. Pysical appearance isn't that important, though. But somewhat.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ

How do ENTJs become likeable and less threatening to others?

Hmm...? I noticed that when I'm more spiritual or engage in spiritual activities (praying, fasting, meditating, etc) I become more likeable and less threatening to others. Somehow, spirituality helps me become more empathetic, keeps me more grounded and focused on the really important things in life. Otherwise, I may be too focused on results and insensitive to the impact of my actions on others.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Well said, Lucifer. You could be a storyteller.
    Not entirely sure how you ment it but, I'll think of it as a compliment.
    This world is mine - in time.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

It was, it sounded kind of heroic Especially the ending.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ

Jesus I had a revelation after Kess's post.

When I play hockey, my teamates love me. The goalie loves me because I will block shots, and if anyone touches him I'll let him know its not something he should do again. The players love me because I can come up with the big plays when there needed and because I never give up. They know I am always right behind them in any situation and I can make extremely unselfish plays.

This leads me to the revelation; I think our type is destined to be like this, the only problem is:

The other team is never going to like us. Never. We are extremely polarizing people, so either you are on the same team as us, or you aren't.
    This world is mine - in time.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Yeah... I see exactly what you mean by that. I can lose myself entirely in competitive sports. Especially the ones containing violence. It's not safe to let me loose in a game of paintball or such..

And I know I have a problem with my opinions, I create enemies here and there. But I try to tone it down and only argue if it's important.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

And I know I have a problem with my opinions, I create enemies here and there. But I try to tone it down and only argue if it's important.
    You confess this now?! I install you as ruler of the South Sandwich Islands, and this is what you tell me?

*sigh*

The Postmaster isn't going to like you at all.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Jesus I had a revelation after Kess's post.

When I play hockey, my teamates love me. The goalie loves me because I will block shots, and if anyone touches him I'll let him know its not something he should do again. The players love me because I can come up with the big plays when there needed and because I never give up. They know I am always right behind them in any situation and I can make extremely unselfish plays.

This leads me to the revelation; I think our type is destined to be like this, the only problem is:

The other team is never going to like us. Never. We are extremely polarizing people, so either you are on the same team as us, or you aren't.
    HAHAHAHAHA!

Well put. You either love us or hate us.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^