First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    ...So, should they declare a "hostility is good" ENTJ manifesto, don't count on me for any support.
    I thought it was amusing you even felt the need to definitively state this without direct stimulus.

I might think it but would not have bothered unless someone (probably an ENTJ) was putting pressure on me or trying to dominate me directly.

Do you know how I am learning to deal with ENTJ verbal domination, at least where they have no actual power over me? I just shrug and ignore them, although i glean what I can from the information they give to help my internal models improve. Some of the ones here have thrown their weight around, but it's all smoke and mirrors.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I thought it was amusing you even felt the need to definitively state this without direct stimulus.
    Just glance at some Lucifer's writings, juggle a few thoughts around, and there you have it

I'm just ahead of the game, no need for me to wait it become direct
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Just glance at some Lucifer's writings, juggle a few thoughts around, and there you have it
    So you're saying the devil made you do it?

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I've known some ENTJ's. When they get more secure with themselves and their environment and mature, they tend to chill out a little and get less overbearing and annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So you're saying the devil made you do it?

MBTI
    ESTJ

My psychology teacher tested as an ENTJ. There are few people I respect more than her.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Trust me, i'm a lazy bastard most of the time, too. ^^ I just think a lot in my lazy state, and then suddenly burst into action. I'm the kind of person who can do a weeks studies in five or six hours if I get to be alone and concentrate. I could never, ever maintain that speed for an entire day, but it means that I can spend more time doing things that I like, so it's a thing that have evolved over time.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I've known some ENTJ's. When they get more secure with themselves and their environment and mature, they tend to chill out a little and get less overbearing and annoying.
    Heh, "everyone grows up"... "Well, almost everyone".

"ENTJs are natural born leaders" - that is the stereotype, but it really means that they like "leading". The problem is, leadership isn't really about directing people around, which is the tendency for young "leaders" to take on. It takes time, development, skills and experience to become a good leader. Then ENTJs are 'less overbearing and annoying", IMO. When you feel the need to lead but don't know how, it causes a lot of strife...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Leadership is boring. It's a lot harder and tougher (albeit not necessarily smarter) to chase your dreams all by yourself.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTJ

If you're an ENTJ, that's a license to dominate. Someone's gonna do it eventually--and we're the ones cut out for it. You might not necessarily have to be completely overt about it, but so long as you get done the shit you need to get done, then the ends justify the means.

Human emotion should not be used for rational decision making, just like you shouldn't think about maximizing utility during sex but just do what feels right.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^