User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Drug dealers: ISTJ's
    I could handle that, haha! Good organization you've got planned out.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Heh, that sounds like a really lonely ENTJ Was he really, really ugly or something? You know, we normally play hard to get, I believe. Or if the situation's right (especially if drunk) we go straight at it and openly ask someone if they want to have a drink and maybe some intercourse later. If the answer is no, we don't waste time.

I've actually never met a female ENTJ and been able to identify her as such. Maybe once, but i'm yet not certain. It's a girl who goes to the same seminars as me. (We're both on a teacher's program at my university). I used to date an INTJ though, that was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    Is it bad that I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not?
    Why on earth would I be sarcastic, dear satelite chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I could handle that, haha! Good organization you've got planned out.
    As long as you don't try to steal my hoes. You'll get to manage shipping, if you're a nice ISTJ.
    Last edited by MacGuffin; 10-06-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Merging 3 post(s)

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Heh, that sounds like a really lonely ENTJ Was he really, really ugly or something? You know, we normally play hard to get, I believe. Or if the situation's right (especially if drunk) we go straight at it and openly ask someone if they want to have a drink and maybe some intercourse later. If the answer is no, we don't waste time.
    Actually, he was very handsome. He had women throwing themselves at him constantly. The girl he was dating while he was pursuing me was a runway model, even. :O What he told me was that he was tired of "stupid" girls, that this was the reason he was after me. maybe he was just wound up over the idea that he couldn't have everything he wanted. I don't know.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Actually, he was very handsome. He had women throwing themselves at him constantly. The girl he was dating while he was pursuing me was a runway model, even. :O What he told me was that he was tired of "stupid" girls, that this was the reason he was after me. maybe he was just wound up over the idea that he couldn't have everything he wanted. I don't know.
    Weird. I can't put myself in his shoes and still be a little like me.
    Are you absolutely sure he was an ENTJ..? I've gotten the impression that most of us don't chase after impossible pie-in-the-sky things just because we can't achieve it. Sure it might sound like that, but most of us have highly concrete and realistic ambitions. But then again, ENFP's in general are quite tempting. And especially so if it's a smart one. I actually "chased" an ENFP girl when I was about 12-15. It was my first real love. And she was pretty stupid. Still really cool personality, though.

I ALWAYS do this. I talk myself to a conclusion When I started rambling on about it I didn't understand that guy at all, now I do !

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I like ENTJs, as do some people, and I don't think they need to be more "likable"..it almost seems as if some people may think that they are inferior, and people always bring out their negative traits, and ignore their positive traits, which are a lot.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Weird. I can't put myself in his shoes and still be a little like me.
    Are you absolutely sure he was an ENTJ..? I've gotten the impression that most of us don't chase after impossible pie-in-the-sky things just because we can't achieve it. Sure it might sound like that, but most of us have highly concrete and realistic ambitions. But then again, ENFP's in general are quite tempting. And especially so if it's a smart one. I actually "chased" an ENFP girl when I was about 12-15. It was my first real love. And she was pretty stupid. Still really cool personality, though.
    Well, we were friends. I just had issues with the way he was living his life, but I enjoyed him as a person. My mistake was telling him that - he told me it gave him the incentive to wear me down. Perhaps he saw it as a challenge. He said he liked that I told him no, because very few people did. Anyway, in no way was I trying to be a tease. I tried to be a straight shooter with him at all times.

I ALWAYS do this. I talk myself to a conclusion When I started rambling on about it I didn't understand that guy at all, now I do !
    LOL. Well, I'm glad you see it now. Although I'm sorry your first love was stupid. What was up with that mister?!

MBTI
    INTP

I've actually never met a female ENTJ and been able to identify her as such.
    I've had the pleasure of having an ENTJ girlfriend on two occasions. They were fairly prevalent in the military ... go figure. Both were a handful, to say the least ... but not in a bad way. They were definitely willing to take the lead in the relationship, which sometimes caused me some consternation ... as a typical INTP, I don't like being led.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Well, we were friends. I just had issues with the way he was living his life, but I enjoyed him as a person. My mistake was telling him that - he told me it gave him the incentive to wear me down. Perhaps he saw it as a challenge. He said he liked that I told him no, because very few people did. Anyway, in no way was I trying to be a tease. I tried to be a straight shooter with him at all times.
    Good, teasing is bad. And only I get to do it. ^^

LOL. Well, I'm glad you see it now. Although I'm sorry your first love was stupid. What was up with that mister?!
    Well, she was below average intelligence, so to speak But she was hot in just about every sense of the word. At least back then I'm talking about a one-in-a-million kind of looks, here. ^^

Heh, we're so much off-topic that it probably itches really bad in the moderators fingers to split the thread ^^

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    I've had the pleasure of having an ENTJ girlfriend on two occasions. They were fairly prevalent in the military ... go figure. Both were a handful, to say the least ... but not in a bad way. They were definitely willing to take the lead in the relationship, which sometimes caused me some consternation ... as a typical INTP, I don't like being led.
    Heh, I can understand that much. I hate being whipped, too.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Read this blog entry from Penelope Trunk, a noted ENTJ.

(Was first a pro beach volleyball player, worked on Wall St., made gazillions of dollars in marketing, then started her own business, now is a very successful writer...)

Vulnerability is the key to likability at work (and on the farm)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis