First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    Just grow up and accept that there are different views of the world that are just as valid as yours. This is true for every type.
    Definitely, because NT's are so bad at being objective about things. Most of us have a problem with NF's logic and (probably) SJ rule shit... We walk around frustrated at people a lot of the time. I believe many ENTJ's feel as if they are better off doing everything themselves, because most of the time we regard just about everyone as complete morons.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

ENTJ men circle around me a bit, and then they try to make me their woman. It's an interesting approach.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

We like ENFP's. Oh we do. But me personally, I can't understand you guys at all.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    We like ENFP's. Oh we do. But me personally, I can't understand you guys at all.
    It's alright. ENTJs can't be good at everything. We'll do the understanding for you.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    It's alright. ENTJs can't be good at everything. We'll do the understanding for you.
    That's the part where we run away screaming.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

That's the part where we run away screaming.

Your loss. lol

I don't know if the ENTJs I dealt with were atypical, but I was the one resisting and they were the ones trying to convert. I don't know if they thought I was trying to be demure - I wasn't - but keeping them at arm's length seemed to to drive them crazy and make them more determined. Of course, one of those guys was involved in organized crime, so I had a reason to resist.

MBTI
    INTx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    How do ENTJs become likeable and less threatening to others?
    Wear a Mickey Mouse costume?

Seriously, my husband is most likely ENTJ and my answer would be: accept that other people's opinions are valid even if they don't agree with yours. Learn that winning an argument is less important than keeping a friendship.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Your loss. lol

I don't know if the ENTJs I dealt with were atypical, but I was the one resisting and they were the ones trying to convert. I don't know if they thought I was trying to be demure - I wasn't - but keeping them at arm's length seemed to to drive them crazy and make them more determined. Of course, one of those guys was involved in organized crime, so I had a reason to resist.
    Girl, we're all into organized crime. Maybe not, but most of us probably wish we didn't have to suffer the consequences of such a life, because then we would totally be in the mob

My personal mob structure:

Top dog: Don Jesus.

Captains: 1 INTP, 1 ENTP, 1 ESTP

The mysterious, cool, hot and unstoppable assassins: 100 hot ISTP chicks, wich also serves as my personal harem and bodyguard. They would all love me. Fo' sho'.

Drug dealers: ISTJ's

Enforcers: ESTJ's with a lot of muscles.

Hopefully i'd find enough tommyguns to equip all my people. Those things are stylish.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Girl, we're all into organized crime. Maybe not, but most of us probably wish we didn't have to suffer the consequences of such a life, because then we would totally be in the mob

My personal mob structure:

Top dog: Don Jesus.

Captains: 1 INTP, 1 ENTP, 1 ESTP

The mysterious, cool, hot and unstoppable assassins: 100 hot ISTP chicks, wich also serves as my personal harem and bodyguard. They would all love me. Fo' sho'.

Drug dealers: ISTJ's

Enforcers: ESTJ's with a lot of muscles.

Hopefully i'd find enough tommyguns to equip all my people. Those things are stylish.

This is quite an elaborate structure plan. LOL. I admire the level of thought involved. ( And I agree that the ISTP girl assassins is the way to go. )

Well, this particular guy was part of a seriously dangerous crime family - I didn't realize it at first, until I found a weapon under the seat of his car. Then I was teh freakzorz. That didn't stop him from trying to to take me to see his godfather, or to buy me a house, or to get me to marry him. lol The more I said no, which was a serious emphatic no, it just seemed to make it so much worse. He kept saying he adored me for not wanting his money ( because I kept giving his presents away to charity lol ). How insane.

Yeah, even my best friend, who's a female ENTJ, is forever getting involved in high stakes things. She's all about the power play.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Definitely, because NT's are so bad at being objective about things. Most of us have a problem with NF's logic and (probably) SJ rule shit... We walk around frustrated at people a lot of the time. I believe many ENTJ's feel as if they are better off doing everything themselves, because most of the time we regard just about everyone as complete morons.
    Is it bad that I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not?