User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ENTJs are freakin awesome. I like you how you are. Just please stay open to other's viewpoints and things will be just fine.

If someone can't handle who you really are, then they won't like you in the long run. If you put on a mask, they will like the mask and not who you really are. Just remember that. You can be nice, but don't be fake.

But seriously. You guys are awesome as is.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I really like the ENTJs I've met on this forum. I'm not threatened by them because usually I'm the one perceived as threatening (I suppose the avatar doesn't help ). There are certain qualities in them I find to be endearing, almost admirable.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

"almost admirable"?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Galusha View Post
    "almost admirable"?
    "Almost" admirable in definition . Give me a break, I very rarely admire other human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    ENTJs are freakin awesome. I like you how you are. Just please stay open to other's viewpoints and things will be just fine.

If someone can't handle who you really are, then they won't like you in the long run. If you put on a mask, they will like the mask and not who you really are. Just remember that. You can be nice, but don't be fake.

But seriously. You guys are awesome as is.
    Yes we need another Napoleon and Hitler to run this forum.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

ENTJs become less threatening to others when they're sleeping.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Hm. I know I can be pretty elitist and I tend to apply my standards to other people; but I consider myself to be one of the most understanding of other people's situations (largely because I can logically see how they got themselves into X situation).

We all have different motivations; I've known ENTJs who are different to me in every way except how they go about things, but it's much more about what they believe, like, dislike, fight for and so on; and that's what makes me attach or detach from someone. If I feel like I'm alienating myself or others by being unlikeable in some way, I make conscious decisions to change how I act (usually by inserting more checks before I validate a thought and then voice or act on it) until the new method becomes natural. All very scientific, but that's NT for you. There's nothing wrong with being an ENTJ; it just means having to be careful and wise with your decisions, which is the mark of a good leader anyway.

xx
    Extroverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
    Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe>Ti>Ni>Se
    Enneagrammatically.... The Professional; 3w4, sp>so>sx
    |S|Luei, Primary Social
    Neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Hm. I know I can be pretty elitist and I tend to apply my standards to other people; but I consider myself to be one of the most understanding of other people's situations (largely because I can logically see how they got themselves into X situation).
    I identify with this, but I think I have a kind of vacillating perspective in terms of how I related to others. Either Im immensely laid back in terms other peoples conduct and world views, or hostilely intolerant. I find that its mostly a matter of context. If Im in a "work" mode, and find the other person to be unacceptable then theyll know about it. If I feel more social, then whatever is whatever.

If I feel like I'm alienating myself or others by being unlikeable in some way, I make conscious decisions to change how I act (usually by inserting more checks before I validate a thought and then voice or act on it) until the new method becomes natural. All very scientific, but that's NT for you. There's nothing wrong with being an ENTJ; it just means having to be careful and wise with your decisions, which is the mark of a good leader anyway.
    I agree with you here too. I think on a basic level I care very little about most peoples opinions. However, I will adjust my behavior if I think that the blunt style thats most comfortable to me is upsetting to my ultimate goals. I dont like it but fortunately its not a difficult adjustment to make because people are fairly easy to read. Its troublesome, though, that there are times when I feel like I lose sight of the reasons Ive made the adjustments in the first place and end up in inadvantageous situations because Ive forgotten myself. Its something Ive bumped into a couple of times.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews.
    This is hilarious and needs to be sigged and turned into a t-shirt caption.

And Galusha, you got there first, but my response to Risen was going to be "almost" as well. Heh
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    "Almost" admirable in definition . Give me a break, I very rarely admire other human beings.
    Ha, thanks then. But unfortunately, fishing for compliments is part of the package