First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

LOL. Didn't think of it in that context before

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

hehe
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

KOTOR II could've been a greater game than the first if they hadn't been forced to rush it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Yep, and it's still pretty damn great

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I have made a new char, because I kinda messed up the first. I concentrated on force mastery now and developed all the defense and bonus buffs first. She is pretty powerful now, takes nearly no damage in fights and with the feats for one-handed lightsaber mastery, she is pretty good in close combat. I really like the force confusion thing, you always have in larger groups, someone fighting for your cause . I really like Battle Meditation, Inspire Followers, Energey/Melee Resistance and Master Force Valor aswell. It is a pain in the ass to keep em running during the fight and I often do not come to take out my lightsaber at all before the fight is over, but the group does nearly take no damage aswell in the process.

Gave Mira 2 Blasters, one of it is the "Carth Onasi" one and they have got a high critical hit chance. She is pretty quick to finish one. Mandalore in this picture has a D-Grade enhancement for sword mastery and the feat "add dexterity to melee combar instead of strength". He is a equipped with the dark side sword from Korriban and finishes off enemies rel quick aswell.

Pretty tough to beat gang now . Fought the "scar guy" on Korriban so far and I brought him down to a quarter of health in 2 rounds. Then he healed himself for 250 and brought me down to near death and the fight was interrupted by Kreia warning me that the guy is too strong on Korriban. I am glad that happened .

I am on Onderon now, the last planet for me. Gonna see how it all plays out in the end. I have a hunch that I am not going to meet that Darth Revan guy after all, because I already did from the beginning .

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Good to see others liking this. KOTOR 1 was definateley the better one. Twist was excellent at the end.
    KOTOR 2 is still pretty good however. I usually go for the Pure Kunda lens, The Opila crystal, and you can buy a dark side crystal from a woman in the cantina on Onderon if you give her an open star port visa... Its a pretty good crystal for damage and dark side points its called the Quixoni crystal. I always use a red crystal for dark side and try and get my hands on the cyan lightsaber for light side. If you are trying to be a force master however it pays to up your charisma. Also when choosing powers get the Dominate mind feat it aids you in conversation and you can get through annoying people quicker if they are witholding information or obstructing you from going somewhere.
    May the force be with you young jedi...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I liked corrupting the Wookie and turning him massively bitter and evil.
    (Not to mention countless other betrayals I effected.)

I faintly recall even stealing the last life savings from a poor migrant family just looking to buy their way off the asteroid.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

LOLOL!!!
    Ahh the memories...

And the time when I told an ill refugee to kill himself else he would affect the rest of the group even though I could have used my force powers to heal him. And another time where I force persuaded to bandits to stop robbing an innocent man, then told them to give me their credits, then told them to leap into the pit in the center of Nar Shadaaahahahaaa!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

The Dark Side path wasn't nearly as well done as the Light Side. It was better in the second game, but they didn't nail the hidden, scheming aspect you see in the movies. It was more brute cruelty. The path of Sith footsoldiers, not masters.

SPOILERS

I've always preferred the Jedi and play as light side, but the Sith can fascinate. What I liked about TSL was the fact that it posits that Revan never "fell". Or if he did, it wasn't the normal Sith way we usually see. Instead of wanting to rule the galaxy, he wanted to save it. The whole morality of whether the ends justify the means was good, but they didn't get to flesh it out enough. Kreia was similar, though her goal was pretty twisted, but perhaps a good idea in the long run too - to eliminate the Force entirely. One of the things I don't think many picked up on in the recent prequel trilogy was that what Palaptine was saying about the Jedi was mostly true - the Jedi (including Yoda) were arrogant bumblers.

I really wanted a third game. But instead we're getting a MMORPG, which doesn't interest me much.

Anyone played Mass Effect?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    And the time when I told an ill refugee to kill himself else he would affect the rest of the group even though I could have used my force powers to heal him. And another time where I force persuaded to bandits to stop robbing an innocent man, then told them to give me their credits, then told them to leap into the pit in the center of Nar Shadaaahahahaaa!!
    Oh, I totally forgot that one. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ...One of the things I don't think many picked up on in the recent prequel trilogy was that what Palaptine was saying about the Jedi was mostly true - the Jedi (including Yoda) were arrogant bumblers.
    One of the things I perceived as the movies reached their end (and was brought out more strongly in the games) was that the Jedi actually weren't really that "good" in the sense that western civilization coins the term. I actually found the "Light" Jedi arrogant and self-righteous, elitist, whatever you want to call it, and too detached from humanity. Evil wasn't necessarily evil, and it did allow for passion. In the third movie, while it was still missing some nuance, I could see how Obi-Wan's (and especially that of the Council's) patronizing attitudes contributed directly to Anakin's fall. if they had been better, Anakin might not have strayed ultimately. The final battle was more like an insensitive father regretfully destroying a renegade child who never felt loved or respected.

I didn't realize they were MMO'ing the next game version. That's disappointing... but I guess they didn't know what to do next. I have to say, the Super Jumps -- while basic -- were still one of my favorite parts of the game(s); I never tired of leaping in with lightsabers out, that was soooo cool.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft