half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by velourial View Post
    I've had romantic chemistry with more than a few ENFJs. I feel like their Jness makes up for their delicacy. We complement each other well. There's just something about emotionally available, responsible men that can still hold their own with me... especially if they take a J approach to relationships, treating me with the same kind of strategy with which they'd approach the stock market...

For friendships, I've had good luck with all NF types, but some ENFPs have gotten on my nerves (all that EMO! UGH!). We either have great chemistry right away that degenerates OR an initial annoyance that turns into a great friendship. It's gotten better as I've gotten more mature.

Friendships with INFPs can be very tender and intimate. I can't imagine being in a monogamous romantic relationship with one. That would just be too TOO much...
    I feel the same way about ENFPs. I've never dated an ENFJ but now you've sparked my interest.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    For some strange reason, I can sense an NF. Like I get this awkward feeling that I don't usually get when I talk to a SP or SJ.
    Yeah they are pretty awkward alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Yeah they are pretty awkward alright.
    But it is a good thing though, although it makes me uncomfortable, I welcome its presence.

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Fe = danger ahead

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Fe = danger ahead
    lovable danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    lovable danger.
    intriguing danger.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Wouldn't that mainly be a problem for INTs? As an ENT I'm definitely looking for a "mindmate"; I've dated some NFs that came close but they do have some tendencies that start to get grating.
    Gonna have to go with "Depends On The Specific NT in Question" for $500, Wink!

..... seriously, we're all deviants from the stereotype in some way. So it depends on our particular differences. I can handle low-key extroverts and can benefit, but it quickly could get on my nerves... sociable introverts might work better for me.

In general, though, I just know that "N" is good. I have some good S friends, but too firmly anchored in reality -- I like someone imaginative but still realistic. NFs definitely have the first part down, sometimes the second isn't there. (Then again, NTs can be a pain in the butt sometimes too, if their N is weak.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by velourial View Post
    There's just something about emotionally available, responsible men that can still hold their own with me... especially if they take a J approach to relationships, treating me with the same kind of strategy with which they'd approach the stock market...

You had me until the bit about the stock market....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    (Then again, NTs can be a pain in the butt sometimes too, if their N is weak.)
    That's true -- they seem to inherit the worst traits of both the S and the N without getting many of the benefits of either.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

NF's aren't bad. I rather like one of them myself. Too bad he's a dude and we're both straight. I could picture myself with a more extraverted one though. The only flaw is that they insist that there are no problems, and that they understate the ones they acknowledge.