• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] the morality of NTs

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Comes with the making *whips with his eyebrows* :D

bbb8-carlosjose-2.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ahhhh, you said confused boys are cool, NOT wounded boys xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D no we are talking the truth. Was so could out there on the way to the gas station, I merely frozen one eyebrow off

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:D no we are talking the truth. Was so could out there on the way to the gas station, I merely frozen one eyebrow off

that's not attractive.
and i might say - in a vague attempt to rerail the thread - quite immoral.

T

ThatGirl

I govern myself with integrity.

Nobody trusts me ever.

I am very trustworthy, somethimes:)

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Christian. I follow that and my own "don't be beat by your emotions" standard that I tend to hold others to as well. (Which results in me saying "Your petty grudge will only hurt our goal. Let it go.")

Yes, I think I can be trusted.
People who know me generally trust me. When money went missing as a kid, I wouldn't even be accused.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
for anyone to accuse me of stealing money, esp my parents would be asking for all out war.

besides my parents know that i wouldn't steal, i wouldn't degrade myself to such pitiful being by stealing.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I was an excellent thief when I was a kid.
I looked innocent and never got caught.

Googly_Eyes

MBTI Type
INTP
What brand of morality to you hold yourselves and others accountable to?

Do people trust you?

Do you consider yourself trustworthy?
The brand of morality that makes sense.

I'm not usually trusted by people because I'm kinda heavy on the introverted side. It's funny, you'd think people would trust someone who doesn't talk, lash out, do anything drastic/spontaneous, etc. but I guess too much introversion makes a person suspicious.

Even after people get to know me pretty well I can still go untrusted, which I would say is unfortunate for them because I do consider myself to be a very trustworthy person.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
1. I don't believe in morality, although there are things that I don't think I would do. I wouldn't hurt the ones I love of course :).

2. I don't think that people trust me because I often have this knowing/conniving/witty look in my eyes. I think it throws people off.

3. I'm only trustworthy in relationships where I agree with the other person. If we get along, then I act trustworthy. If not, then I act the opposite.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP

I don't believe in morality. I believe in Virtue. Innate nature rather than ceremony. Understanding-inspired freewill as opposed to rigid or blind rule following. I don't hold other people accountable to anything but their own innate nature.

Do people trust you?

Yes, those who go by experience and my actions. Occasionally, if I disclose the inner workings that lead to my actions, strangely, some people find me then to be 'unpredictable' and in that alone, consider me untrustworthy. But they're few and far between. I give my word carefully and I keep it, to a fault at times.

Depends what I'm trusting myself to do. Not steal? No problem. Not disclose a secret? No problem. Stick to an agreed schedule or set of rules? I wouldn't agree to it because I'd know I can't trust myself to keep to it. So to my mind, this makes me trustworthy, as it means I avoid allowing my weaknesses to mislead or let other people down. I don't promise that which I can't deliver.

I do know that if I promise something, It Will Happen. There are scores of people who can testify to this!

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
No specific one. Absolute morality doesn't really exist. My Fe shadow tells me to get along with other people and to not create any excess drama. I usually oblige.

Do people trust you?
Yeah, pretty much.

I don't see why not. Maybe a little flaky, but that's about it.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ

Do people trust you?

If I was to call it a brand I would my say my sense of morality was similar to Christianity.

Yes, people trust me.

Yes, I am trustworthy.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Synarchism. Seriously, I believe mostly in being true and becoming better. Searching for answers. I expect others to be true and to try to be better.

Do people trust you?

Yes, unless there are deadlines involved.

Yes.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

that question confuses me, so I'm going to talk about mavericks.... :devil:

actually, my thoughts are live and let live- I don't fuck around with other people's lives and I'm pissed if they mess around with mine! :)

Do people trust you?

yes- I tend to be blatantly honest, even when it is to my disadvantage, so people tend to trust me, whether they like that trait or not

basically, yeah... I may occasionally do something horrid, but it's out of desperation when that happens- and I don't hold people accountable for thier actions when they're backed up against a wall really... that doesn't show who the person is really