• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] the morality of NTs

A

A window to the soul

What brand of morality to you hold yourselves and others accountable to?
I defer to the holy spirit. I don't hold other people accountable; Jesus died especially for the unloveable and in their dying breath, Jesus hears their cry for redemption and receives them just the same.

Do people trust you?
I doubt it; there are demons everywhere; they hate me.

Do you consider yourself trustworthy?
Yes.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I defer to the holy spirit. I don't hold other people accountable; Jesus died especially for the unloveable and in their dying breath, Jesus hears their cry for redemption and receives them just the same.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but what exactly do you mean by 'defer to the holy spirit'? How do you distinguish between your own desires and those that are not yours?

I doubt it; there are demons everywhere; they hate me.

In keeping with my last question, how do you know that there are demons everywhere? What standards do you use to figure that out?

A

A window to the soul

Please don't take this the wrong way, but what exactly do you mean by 'defer to the holy spirit'? How do you distinguish between your own desires and those that are not yours?
The heart; conviction.

In keeping with my last question, how do you know that there are demons everywhere? What standards do you use to figure that out?

I've seen demons manifest like animals through people, literally growling, and foaming at the mouth, and even naming themselves on command. I was in the same room during such a manifestation and until I saw it with my eyes, I didn't believe it was possible and I don't believe people can fake what I saw. The voice wasn't even theirs; it sounded like an animal. I have learned possession like that is rare and people that are possessed will usually know it because they'll tell you they actually hear the demon(s) talk to them or give them super human strength or impulses they feel powerless to control. More commonly people are oppressed by them and don't know it. Although, demonic influence is not always the case, as there are people with legitimate mental problems. Understanding the root of why people behave cruelly, allows me to see people, not for the cruel things they do, but the spiritual battle they are under and pray appropriately for them.