User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Default As an ENTJ, most of my closest friends are introverts ? Coincidence?

Good day to all!

After some days of research, I think that I am an ENTJ. I was either relating myself to ESTJ, but the ESTJ simply seems to past-orientated and too focused on the present, which I am not. I am only past-orientated and I only focus on the present if I have a bad day or if I am under heavy stress (which is seldom the case, but it can still happen).

My profile here: AnonymousExecutive - The Commander

| 16Personalities

Most of the people I talk a lot to and to those I told they should take the test (I actually told everyone who I am kinda good with to take the test - I really want to know how they work!) turned out to be an Introvert.

What actually shocked me: My friends to whom I talk to the most, currently 4. are ALL INTP ! All of them! I was kind of really shocked. All 4 of my closest friends being INTP's. I looked up what the best type for an ENTJ would be, and it was ISTP or INTP's. Once more, that stunned my mind.

My father is ISTJ and my mother is ISTP. They are both mainly introverted, but I am >90% extroverted....

What do you think of that? Coincidence, or is something more complex behind it?

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Be grateful, you could have lucked out with a loud over the top can't stop talking troll with no substance ENTPs heh.
    Likes LoyalKnight liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by HisKittyKat View Post
    Be grateful, you could have lucked out with a loud over the top can't stop talking troll with no substance ENTPs heh.
    C'mon, it can't be that bad with ENTPs.

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Now Imagine 4 ENTPs in one room. They'd all be tryna talk over one another. The more they talked the louder they got. Now Imagine they have a point OMG, they would clear a room in 5 4 3 2 1. ......
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

ENTJs aren't past oriented.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Now Imagine 4 ENTPs in one room. They'd all be tryna talk over one another. The more they talked the louder they got. Now Imagine they have a point OMG, they would clear a room in 5 4 3 2 1. ......
    Haha, How talkative would you describe ENTJ's then?

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    ENTJs aren't past oriented.
    Yeah, they are future-orientated, like me. I only think of the past (or present) when I feel low, but usually, I think planning-ahead, of the future.

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalKnight View Post
    Haha, How talkative would you describe ENTJ's then?

Yeah, they are future-orientated, like me. I only think of the past (or present) when I feel low, but usually, I think planning-ahead, of the future.
    Well I'm kinda in love with an ENTJ so I'm a bit bias heh. He is quite talkative however he speaks my language so I never get bored or have any real misunderstandings. ENTP talk for the sake of hearing their own voice, ENTJs talk bc they have something interesting to say The fact he's super sexy kinda helps too.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Well I'm kinda in love with an ENTJ so I'm a bit bias heh. He is quite talkative however he speaks my language so I never get bored or have any real misunderstandings. ENTP talk for the sake of hearing their own voice, ENTJs talk bc they have something interesting to say The fact he's super sexy kinda helps too.
    How do you know that he is an ENTJ? Have you told him to take the test?

Well, what you said about an ENTJ behavior, is not far away from the truth. Hope that you both will have a good time together!

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalKnight View Post
    ENTJs are present and future oriented.

MBTI
    °Nt

Im also ENTJ and my best friend is an INTP still havent got the other one to take the test.