User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Ygolo, I'll be honest with you.

The other types, they're not as smart as us. Or as cool. There's not much they can do about it.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Oso Mocoso View Post
    Ygolo, I'll be honest with you.

The other types, they're not as smart as us. Or as cool. There's not much they can do about it.
    penis enlargement wont cost the SJ a million
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    To borrow from Ivy's notation:

NT : NF :: moth : flame
    NT : SP :: moth : butterfly
    NT : SJ :: moth : naphthalene :banned:
    100% awesome, blue. That was brilliant.

Jeffster, that pic you posted frightens me.

Honestly, I get tired of the place inside my head, because I spend so much time living there. I like to be around other types of people. I sense voids in my psyche, and it's nice to interact with other people who can be what I can't.

NFs have expressive abilities that I admire. Also, they have this kind of holistic approach to processing things. NTs excel at discrete logic, where this is true and this is false, therefore, this implies that, unless the following applies, in which case..., etc. But so much of the world isn't like that. So many things are kind of true, in a certain way, and this is sort of like that, but that tends toward this, in a way that you can't really put your finger on..., etc. An NF can take all these nebulous inputs, and make use of them to come to useful conclusions. They can "feel" their way through it.

SPs are a lot of fun. They see the world and they play with it. They don't get bogged down in overcomplicating things. I have fun interacting with them, but I don't really have deep communication with them, and feel like they probably don't get me. But for the way I interact with them, that doesn't matter much.

I admire and appreciate SJs. They're kind of the glue that keeps the world together, keeps it running. I probably click with this type the least, in interpersonal ways. I really feel like they don't get me. But things feel very stable and secure with them around, because I can count on them. I don't have to second guess things.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    NFs have expressive abilities that I admire. Also, they have this kind of holistic approach to processing things. NTs excel at discrete logic, where this is true and this is false, therefore, this implies that, unless the following applies, in which case..., etc. But so much of the world isn't like that. So many things are kind of true, in a certain way, and this is sort of like that, but that tends toward this, in a way that you can't really put your finger on..., etc. An NF can take all these nebulous inputs, and make use of them to come to useful conclusions. They can "feel" their way through it.

SPs are a lot of fun. They see the world and they play with it. They don't get bogged down in overcomplicating things. I have fun interacting with them, but I don't really have deep communication with them, and feel like they probably don't get me. But for the way I interact with them, that doesn't matter much.

I admire and appreciate SJs. They're kind of the glue that keeps the world together, keeps it running. I probably click with this type the least, in interpersonal ways. I really feel like they don't get me. But things feel very stable and secure with them around, because I can count on them. I don't have to second guess things.
    Outside of NT there is no logic other then that of the NF which is merely chaos and in itself is logical. The other two temperments are just wannabes of NT or NF or are in limbo.
    This world is mine - in time.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Outside of NT there is no logic other then that of the NF which is merely chaos and in itself is logical. The other two temperments are just wannabes of NT or NF or are in limbo.
    Pffft.

I can pwn most NTs at logic.

MBTI
    ENTJ

You cannot pwn me.

What is your type then ?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

You cannot pwn me.

What is your type then ?
    Heh, I don't know if I can pwn you. I did say "most" (pwned! ). Then again, I have the most developed T of any F I've ever met.

I'm an INFJ.

(I was just pointing out that your claim about NT's monopoly over logic definitely doesn't hold in all cases.)

MBTI
    ENTJ

There is intelligence, and there is logical thinking.

You can be good at math and not be logical. Logical is also a social aspect where, when it comes down to it, NTs are seperate from there emotions, and are hense more logical.

Your type describes you as a "Counsellor" you are a quick thinker and intelligent, but you still relate and base things on peoples feelings, also known as caring about people, or so the story goes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

There is intelligence, and there is logical thinking.

You can be good at math and not be logical.
    Hmm. You mean logical as a state of mind type thing? I guess that's true.

I am very logical, though. My friends call me "Evan-bot" because I'm so obsessed with logic and exactitude.

Logical is also a social aspect where, when it comes down to it, NTs are seperate from there emotions, and are hense more logical.
    Separate from emotions is logical? I think it's more logical to factor in emotional reactions and value judgments as merely a specific aspect of reality. You might as well be logical about the full picture instead of separating value judgments out.

Your type describes you as a "Counsellor" you are a quick thinker and intelligent, but you still relate and base things on peoples feelings, also known as caring about people, or so the story goes.
    Yes, I definitely care about people and interpret people's feelings quite well. That does not mean I do not have a logical mindset, though.

I actually think I use Ti more readily than Fe anyway, but there's no separate type for Ni/Ti/Fe/Se, so INFJ is my technical type.

Anyway, my point is, I don't think your blanket statement holds in all cases.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    Separate from emotions is logical? I think it's more logical to factor in emotional reactions and value judgments as merely a specific aspect of reality. You might as well be logical about the full picture instead of separating value judgments out.
    Please go back and read my last post, the part about counsellors. This above statement proves my point exactly. Logic is defined as pure reason and facts and is universal. The logic you deal with is more of a persnal one. Dealing with human behaviour (which is not always logical) and is the use of feeling and logic, NF, instead of logic and reason, NT.

Blanket statements are blanket statements because they are not 100% true, but sometimes is neccessary for the sake of time to generalize.