User Tag List

First 412131415 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

well, I dunno about pitting the types against each other but I'll tell you what I think of each group.

NT - Probably the highest collection of genius and creativity one group can collect. However it's also probably the least socially adept group, might not be our faults though since we are outnumbered.

NF - Probably the highest collection of peaceful, diplomatic, creative, and artistic people. Can sometimes be overly sensitive.

SP - Probably the highest collection of party animals, always in the moment, great people to be around. Not very responsible though.

SJ - Probably the greatest collection of boring people, with a serious lack of creativity. However they serve a useful purpose of being responsible and family oriented, help keep everything grounded, but still boring.

MBTI
    ENTP

NTs vs. NFs: Overly idealistic.
    NTs vs. SPs: Unintelligent hedonists.
    NTs vs. SJs: Overly socially conditioned.

Please note that there are individual exceptions.

MBTI
    FREE

NTs vs. NFs: Probably the most useless out of the 3 groups. Edit: I guess maybe poetry is nice.
    NTs vs. SPs: We need people to take the risks most of us are too afraid to take.
    NTs vs. SPs: Do you want to be the one doing all the mundane but necessary tasks? Thought not.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Honestly, I think that I'm very happy to be an NT and I hold NT therefor in a higher regard than other temperaments from a personal point of view. I do however also see the usefulness in other temperaments and do respect and thank them for the entertainment and leisure they bring me.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    well, I dunno about pitting the types against each other but I'll tell you what I think of each group.

NT - Probably the highest collection of genius and creativity one group can collect. However it's also probably the least socially adept group, might not be our faults though since we are outnumbered.

NF - Probably the highest collection of peaceful, diplomatic, creative, and artistic people. Can sometimes be overly sensitive.

SP - Probably the highest collection of party animals, always in the moment, great people to be around. Not very responsible though.

SJ - Probably the greatest collection of boring people, with a serious lack of creativity. However they serve a useful purpose of being responsible and family oriented, help keep everything grounded, but still boring.

Dead on, I think.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

NF - tend to be way to sensitive but they can be fun

SP - the only group to be able to keep up with me kinesthetically and energetically,especially ESTPs. lots of fun because you know were you stand with them.

SJ- i always walk on eggshells and hope i don't say or do something offensive. no matter how hard i try there is always something that i say or do and then... the silent treatment or the SJ saying "no, it's fine" through gritted teeth. the result is that they get about 25% of my personality

NT-like coming home after a long journey. i like how when other groups see us interact irl thy assume that we are arguing and hate each other, when in fact the opposite is most likely true.

MBTI
    INTJ

NF: Either totally unintelligible and to be enjoyed at a distance or have developed some way to be rational and manage their emotions.
    SP: Fun fun fun.
    SJ: Head, meet wall.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

SP: Most of my friends are xSFP's. I get along extremely well with them,however, they always debate on the morale vs logic side of things and as they outnumber me, they always win. Most of the times, I find out that I was right and give them the I told you so lecture after which they shut up for a day or so. I have never met any xSTP's.

NF: My best friend is an ENFJ. She tends to be very empathic with everyone, but sometimes lacks reason behind her choices. Very dreamy type, can be nice but I would really much rather 'hang out' with NT's.

SJ: My mother is an ISFJ. I love her very much, but the SJ temperament lacks the creativity and spontaneity. SJ's are very good at handling family matters and handling everything 'mundane'.

NT: The only NT I know is my father (INTJ) and his university professor (INTP), but nevertheless, I can relate most and discuss most matters with them.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

NFs: Extremely fascinating people that are great to have around, for some reason I have a real admiration for them. The F/T divide can really get frustrating though, and a lot of them come off as extremely arrogant and may have to be avoided.

SPs: Great to have around, never really have any problems with their company.

SJs: Can really irritate me, but as long as they are not in any authoritive position over me then I'm good.

MBTI
    INTP

NF: The introverted ones are fascinating. The extroverted ones just drain me too quickly. Sometimes I think they lack amorality and cynicism, while at other times I admire their optimism.

SP: Great to have around. They come off as being intense. Sometimes I consider them too shallow and hedonistic, but what's life without a bit of hedonism?

SJ: The intelligent ones are great to have around. The unintelligent ones are little more than (sometimes malevolent) robots. My ideal boss would be an SJ who happens to be smarter than I am.