User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ENTP

Three pages and no posting of this classic??

Extremes: Need To Pursue

I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENTP

Default NTs are the lions, all the rest are sheep

The key is to portray yourself as a sheep. In doing so you'll start to notice the sheep who portray themselves as lions...

MBTI
    ENTP

NF - touchy feely weaklings
    SP - poseurs who can't develop their own ideas
    SJ - drones

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

NFs - amazing, fun people. I like arguing with them. I also like to just... be around them.
    SPs - They snuff out my arguments. But they're so much fun!!! More for socializing and less for serious conversation.
    SJs - When it's time for fun, they're down! But otherwise, I respect them, and they try to respect me. They remind me that there are some things to this world that are worth keeping sacred... and how I should act.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Awful, just awful, I can't even believe I put up with any of them.
    May I have your autograph?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

NFs--The older I get the more I appreciate my NF friends more than anybody. I like how they look out for my best interests but also can see the big picture well enough to realize when their help is unnecessary/unwanted. I adore NF women in bed.

SPs--I have a few SP friends, and our bonds are usually over common interests, but unfortunately we always conceptualize these interests so differently that I have a hard time really connecting with them the way I can connect with most Ns. Nonetheless, I always appreciate them when I really need someone to just let loose and party with! I'm a very strong P myself so their flexibility and spontaneity make them cool to just hang around with on a slow day. Or when I need my car fixed.

SJs--Fuck 'em.

Nah, seriously though I have a couple of SFJ acquaintances (plus my mother is ESFJ) and they're fine. Sometimes they go a little over the top with their "helpful suggestions", but I can always tell that, even when they're being closed-minded and short-sighted, they really have my best interests at heart so I don't really hold it against them. They generally can't help it. I also don't tend to have common interests with them too often, but I have one ESFJ friend who plays guitar in one my bands and he's probably my favorite SJ that I know. (It's also interesting to look at the differences in the way we approach music--he goes to music school, is very by-the-book and traditional theory oriented. I dropped out of music school and prefer to apply a lot of theory as well, but only insofar as it doesn't hinder my broader goals. He likes the formal theoretical rules on principle.)

And you know, I generally don't have *that* much of a problem with most ISTJs, either, because my over-the-top ENTP personality seems to mostly confuse and intimidate them so we tend to just avoid each other.

But if there's an ESTJ in my personal space, Lord help that poor son of a bitch. (Actually Lord, don't. Help ME, this poor bastard who has to deal with a fucking ESTJ for any prolonged period of time!)

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

SJ - annoying
    SP - annoying
    NF - confused
    NT - funny, intelligent

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by 563 740 View Post
    Three pages and no posting of this classic??

yeah ^^ I thought about posting it today, but then i felt really lazy and laid back into my overly confortable chair while smoking my lucky strikes. Holidays people, the best thing ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by freemarketpopulist View Post
    The key is to portray yourself as a sheep. In doing so you'll start to notice the sheep who portray themselves as lions...
    this is SO true! I'm really BORED of people IRL and even on this forum thinking they are the hotest thing around. One can pretty much smell the delusional bullshit through the screen

ps: dont take me wrong, I sometimes feel like having drinks\parties\(wild sex) with a good part of a thread.

Back to the topic:

My interactions with a few types:
    Entp: : the witty clown who stole your job.
    Intp: ah, the intp, love them or\and hate them. Available in a wide variety of tastes and shapes. Will steal your soul and your jokes if left in your proximity for a prolonged period of time. Can really help one to develope ideas into something consistent. Not too strong on the practical aspect of things but really good support coupled with an E within a team.
    Intj: Seems cold and distant, can BE cold and distant. Won't be overly bothered by formal jobs (accountant and so on). I'm a huge fan of their somewhat dry humor. Have a high risk factor for cyclical desocialization (Think bears during a hard winter, without the warm and fuzzy side)
    Entj: Efficient, logical, cool minded yet somewhat brutal. Make good CEOs. Are usually richer than you. Interesting yet scary. probably hell spawns.
    Enfj: Stimulating cheerful people, quite exciting. I suspect they are the reason why spring comes every now and then. Sometimes surprisingly close to an entp yet so different. I love you guys!
    Infj: Independant yet so attached. Only kind I know so amazingly able to give me a totally fresh perspective on things. While An immature Infj will both piss off and fascinate. A mature Infj is a mystery one is compelled to digg into, yet doubt ever solving it: That's the best part. I dont know lots of INFJs. But hey, I'm open to suggestions and make very good white russians.

The xSFJ knights of the holy Norm.
    Don't take me wrong, some can be alright, but I never had a truly life changing experience with one of those and I pretty much forget they ever existed once I wave my hands goodbye. Not saying they are the devil (yes they are), just really not compatible with the whacky guy who will destroy ur argument for sports while smiling like an overgrown kid. They take things so damn seriously in a sense, and seem like they couldn't see potential for greatness if it hit them in the eye.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

garbage

Like everyone here, I seem to have the most to say about SJs.

NFs
    They're the type that I'm prone to have deep, confusing relationships with. We get close to each other, and then we end up burning each other at times. It's like we can't have just superficial relationships, but then when our relationships develop, we clash more often than I'd like.

They can't understand when I need my space, and I can't understand when they need to hear from me all the time.

They have a good way of bringing out certain emotions in me.. .. especially guilt.

I've got a lot to learn from NFs, though. They're typically very sociable and charismatic, and they know better than I how to read other people. They'd probably make great business partners.

SPs
    Many of my pool hall, game night, and dance friends are SPs. They're especially great for more superficial relationships where I just want to go out and have fun, but they can't understand when I want to stay by myself to have fun and fulfillment.

I can imagine getting to know some of them on a deeper level, but it doesn't usually happen. When it does, though, I find that they have a lot to offer from their completely different perspective.

SJs
    While their tendency to hide behind policy and "rules" irks me at times, I definitely appreciate their attention to detail.

For example, I work very actively with my SJ boss, and my own desire for efficiency and tendency for corner-cutting is offset by his own detail-orientation and day-to-day thinking. My boss certainly knows where my strengths can be utilized, too; he'll leave me to my own devices and listen to me when I think there's a more cost-effective way to do something.

If nothing else, they certainly have the same work ethic that I do, but they approach work from a different angle that I can appreciate. As long as I'm in an environment where they don't have complete control or are willing to listen to others, I work very well with them.

Other NTs
    They usually understand me the most, and vice versa. You guys know the drill here.