User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    ISFP - Artistic and fun; smell like musty patchouli.
    WTF

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

ENFJ - Charisma; the sort of emotional heft that can energize a crowd without saying a word. Coffee breath.
    INFP - Symbolic; highly attuned to what they want; like Korn and Primus; call music, "tunes".
    ENFP - Wacky; childlike enthusiasm braided with untouchable optimism. Heart-shaped sunglasses. Candy cigarettes.
    INFJ - Powerful emotional architecture; an unspoken desire to uplift humanity. Wear eyeliner regardless of gender.

ESFJ - Motherly; cheek-pinchers. Aunts. Bad at respecting personal boundaries. Rarely knock.
    ESFP - Tongue piercing; Mardi Gras; Extreme Sports; Cautionless -- an enviable lust for life.
    ISFJ - Quiet suffering; genuine. Self-sacrificing. Often found clawing their way out of gym lockers...
    ISFP - Artistic and fun; smell like musty patchouli. Sketching charcoal under their fingernails. Enjoy Everybody Loves Raymond.

ENTJ - Great talkers; enjoy opinion-sharking. Fun to debate. Libertarian. Usually have Italian shoes. Always shouting.
    INTJ - Mismatched socks. Try too hard to sell IQ. Like to brag. Sweaty palms. Often single.
    INTP - Goatees; Roll their own cigarettes. Strong conversationalists. Sip tea.
    ENTP - Boundless potential; the scientist who base-jumps. Mythbusters Adam Savage. Love to touch you when they speak.

ISTP - Efficiency-minded realists. Great to pair up with during projects. Usually armed.
    ESTP - Hilarious. Bill Murray. Chewing tobacco indent in their bluejeans. Arm-punchers.
    ISTJ - Details. Great penmanship. Brilliant with giving directions. At least a red belt in Karate.
    ESTJ - Opinionated; hard to intellectually connect with. Wear ties with short-sleeve shirts. Always wear Old Spice.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^ superb!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    ISFP - Enjoy Everybody Loves Raymond.
    Lol, the only ISFP I know loves...Raymond!
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I've loved someone dearly from every type I've met.

I don't think type bothers me so much as worldview + type. When those things don't mix well together (speaking purely from my outside perception of said individuals) I feel the urge to get away fast.
    agreed.

Type + values (chosen ones & not imposed/default ones) = the person to a large extent, and that is who we deal with. either one of the two i.e. type difference or differing values, can trump the other when a combination of both are considered. And that is what can, I guess, seem to make seemingly 'similar' people/personalities not so great together and seemingly 'different' people/personalities work perfectly well together. Its more like art or organic in nature and less like a plug and play oriented science/logic/modular machine like 'system'. Tradition and norm can sometimes verify this and since sustaining life is the bare minimum and maximizing progress the 'realistic' ideal, the organic nature of this combination and interaction is what endures.
    The answer must be in the attempt
    avy url : natgeocreative Photo

MBTI
    INTJ

I'd like to think that I can find common ground with any personality type.
    Regardless of MBTI, the individual always comes first.

MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7

In order of preference:

NT + NT = Hard to trump

NT + NF = There's something to be said for mature NFs, that's for sure. I'd choose them over any other temperment outside of another NT.

NT + SJ = This was hard. Hard to admit to getting along with an SJ. I think ISJs are ok, it's the ESJs I can't do.

NT +SP = All I've known are ESTPs. Not so much on that.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

My impressions are;
    NTs vs. NFs- NFs are sweet, romantic, melanchology souls, who live in their own world (more so than us NTs). However, they have a strong tendancy to become overinvolved with everyone they meet, they get right under your skin and do not know the meaning of 'personal barriers'. They are endless, hopeless idealists...
    NTs vs. SPs- SPs think life should be about fun and being the centre of everyones attention...they rarely take anything seriously and live for the moment...they are both fun (at times) and really frustrating to be around! To their credit, they are happy in their own skins and fit comfortably into the everyday world...
    NTs vs SJs- SJs are the upholders of tradition, duty, continuity, social norms etc- they are reliable and dependable....but...they have no imagination whatsoever, are often fearful of the future, conservative and set in their ways..they think only their experience is vaild and cannot tolerate anything that is a bit weird, dark, odd, eccdentric or strange- they like everything to be 'normal' (their own version of 'normal'). They need a good shove to try anything new and can be really pedantic at times...

What does anyone esle think? NFs are the most likely to try and understand NTs and are very compassionate folks..

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I really never think anything.

But I feel an aura of prominent madmen
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Interesting. I read study recently where people self-reported that they would prefer to work with someone incompetent yet likable rather than someone competent and unlikable. I have gotten every job I have ever had (nearly without exception) through people I've known or even met online.

I even interviewed for a position once, didn't get the job, and made friends with the VP in the interview. I kept in touch for 2 years and he later offered me a job out of the blue.
    Indeed, it is interesting. Dare I say I can be both likable and competent? I may be as extroverted as a deep-sea clam, but anybody who knows me well likes me. I handle my workplace interactions with a naive honesty. Throw in a little wit and the ability to stand up to office bullies and I'm suddenly everyones favourite friend.

They like me too much to be honest. It can be very hard to get rid of them.

*Back on topic*

NFs - I have had very little RL interaction with them. Although one lady I used to work with was an NF. She was lovely and it was enjoyable discussing ideas with her. She understand me completely and had much to add herself, even if it was a bit too much people-focused.

SJs - The extroverted ones can be very irritating. They have a very annoying habbit of excusing their incorrection by stating that your argument is "just your opinion". And then they will continue to ignore any shred of reason you try and introduce to the conversation that proves them wrong.
    It's not that im opinionated, it's that some SJ's can argue that the sky is purple if it makes them feel better.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump