• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How do You bring sexy back?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Regain your confidence, if you feel like your sexy has gone then it will have gone because you've lost the confidence that made you sexy in the first place.

You've nailed it.

Confidence = You're okay no matter what. Independent yet engaged in the physical and social world around you.

As soon as you stop worrying about being sexy while simultaneously trying to stay connected with others and healthy, you will be sexy. Look after your apppearance, get healthy, and just try to build good relationships with your friends. As far as when you're ready to meet some women, enlist the help of other women and try to hang out with some hot female friends. They will provide social proof.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
So, you were in a relationship for a long time that ended and now you've been single for a little bit and you're thinking about dating again. How do you bring sexy back?

That's making the assumption that the sexy left when the relationship ended.

I think the real problem is why a person's sexy would depart in the first place.

Mine likes to stick with me all the time!

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
So, you were in a relationship for a long time that ended and now you've been single for a little bit and you're thinking about dating again. How do you bring sexy back?

I bought a Porsche....and I'm gonna get me a German princess out of spite. I cant speak German so we should get along swell. Girls say they dont care about cars.....its a lie. :yes: The problem is a lot of guys want to talk to you too....It's fun being shallow but its even more fun pretending to be shallow.

BTW, less than 5% find intjs sexy..and they live in trees. You have to bring the "sexy" to them.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I think BerberElla and Synarch really said it with
Regain your confidence, if you feel like your sexy has gone then it will have gone because you've lost the confidence that made you sexy in the first place.

Also, when you are happy you tend to have a reaaaally great and attracting Charisma, which also makes you sexy.
So basically do Something you enjoy and makes you feel self-confident. That will so do it! :yes:

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
As far as when you're ready to meet some women, enlist the help of other women and try to hang out with some hot female friends. They will provide social proof.

Bingo. I've met more women through the G/F's of my other friends then I've met on my own.

MiasmaResonance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have to be sexy to start with, first off. ;)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
re-learn to flirt... practice if needbe, flirth with waiting staff etc

T

ThatGirl

Hahaha! I forgot about this thread.

Get naked.

Last edited: