User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: ENTP or ISTP

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Default ENTP or ISTP

Ok so I have this really weird confusion between me being an ENTP or ISTP cause I frequently test as both and I can't make sense of it even after reading about the functions, so I could use some help cause the curiosity is just killing me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Have you considered ESTP and INTP?
    We will meet again in Etruria.

INTP
    INFp/IEI
    5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5 sp/sx
    MelPhleg

Johari | Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Yeah but I'm not either. I've seen my INTP friends space out A LOT (Even mid-coversation or while walking beside a road) which almost never happens to me. ESTP doesn't seem to fit as I'm not that impulsive. I prefer to think calmly before taking a risk. I might be going on stereotypes here but well that's all I got

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFp None

Let's get a bit basic here.

Sensors are generally more detail-oriented, more easily aware of what's around them. Intuitives are generally more association-oriented, more attuned to implied data.

Some questions:

1) Are you easily aware of when your clothing is wrinkled?

2) Have you drived? When doing so, are you easily aware of cars around you and things like that?

3) Are you prone to being absent-minded?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Whenever I'm performing some task I am extremely focused on detail otherwise I'm prone to absent minded-ness and spacing out, for example when I'm cycling or something I'm well aware of the sounds of car engines starting (so I stop, move to the side and let the car pass) and stuff but when I'm at home I can miss the doorbell ringing sometimes. I don't mind really abstract concepts either and sometimes enjoy theory just to add.

I am also prone to make stupid sign mistakes in math sums, if this helps in any way

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFp None

Hmm...

Do you have an easy time taking care of your appearance?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I don't bother about anything other than my hair and that too I just comb it and stuff, sometimes I bother about the clothes I wear. Sometimes.

I just believe that I got to wear something to cover my body from the outside elements and if it looks good then that's an extra lol

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Chilichimichanga View Post
    I don't bother about anything other than my hair and that too I just comb it and stuff, sometimes I bother about the clothes I wear. Sometimes.

I just believe that I got to wear something to cover my body from the outside elements and if it looks good then that's an extra lol
    I don't think you're a Sensor. Gotta be an Intuitive.

Are you prone to looking at objects and seeing multiple potential uses for them (Ne) or are you more prone to going into singularized trains of thought (Ni)?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    471 sp/sx

These are two VERY different types.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Purple INFJ View Post
    I don't think you're a Sensor. Gotta be an Intuitive. Are you prone to looking at objects and seeing multiple potential uses for them (Ne) or are you more prone to going into singularized trains of thought (Ni)?
    I think that's 50-50 kind of. I can see multiple potential then have a singularized train of thought or I can take a singular into multiple trains of thought
    But I'm definitely not Ni auxiliary or Dom as I don't really think about long term goals as such