User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Hah someone reported me for my last post in this thread. If someone honestly wants to take me up on my stance on ridiculing dogmas from when people thought the world was flat and that the best way to cure a person was to drain all their blood with leeches (NOT!), they can be my guest.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post
    Jesus was a loudmouth schmuck that got crucified. The end.

Mohammed was a pedophile that fondled little girls and murdered pregnant women and probably killed kittens and ate babies. And you have 1.2 billion people across the world believing his bullshit which he used as an excuse to do that.

Shintoism believes there are little invisible people not just living in the sky--BUT EVERYWHERE! Though frankly, I happen to think this religion is fascinating from an outside-looking-in standpoint just by how there are these tranquil temples and tiny little elaborate shrines in the most out-of-the-way beautiful places I've ever seen in photographs.

Buddhism believes that in order to stop living meaningless existences, we have to lose our humanity!

Hinduism believes in 8-armed naked women being responsible for the creation of the world.

The Greeks and Romans believed their head honcho god was the pimp of pimps that threw lightning bolts when he was drunk.

All religion is bullshit. But all but one don't try to kill people that don't believe in it.
    IIyaK, you crack me up
    And I don`t find your post offensive, although I am (somewhat) religious person.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post
    Hah someone reported me for my last post in this thread. If someone honestly wants to take me up on my stance on ridiculing dogmas from when people thought the world was flat and that the best way to cure a person was to drain all their blood with leeches (NOT!), they can be my guest.
    It wasn't me
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986
    Jesus was a loudmouth schmuck that got crucified. The end.
    I'm sure he'll come back in the second book.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I've got the copyright for my name That old fart will have to write "Jeebus" or something in the sequel

(EDIT: THIS WAS MY 666th POST)

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTP

I think G-Sus sounds cooler.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Too close, could still sue him

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Default ENTJ's misunderstood? I don't think so.

Based on the fact that most ENTJ's have great communication skills, I don't think it's likely that we are misunderstood. Most people react negatively to harsh criticism, and an overall arrogant attitude, that may be why ENTJ's think they are misunderstood, when in reality people understand them, but don't want to be around them (yes, I am generalizing).

I, for one, was raised by an INFP father, which helped me GREATLY in relating to others in a . . . less threatening manner, so to speak. I used to think certain people were not WORTHY of speaking to me, because of their abundant stupidity. But, since I thrive on challenge, I CHALLENGE myself to try to understand the psyche of every being, which in result has made me more likeable =), and in turn less fitting of the stereotype people have of ENTJ's.

Arrogance leaves no room for growth, which is what ENTJ's want in the end. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kora View Post
    The problem with ENTJs is that they usually act like they're forgiving the others. Things like blessing us with their presence, or taking the effort of listening to what we have to say and consequently correct us. And what's worse, they often won't see it.
    But they can also be nice when they like someone... I guess.
    We f*ck up alot when it comes to feelings and people; so we try to be accepting of f*ckups; and we are tightasses when it comes to that sometimes
    That's why we look forgiving.
    By nature, we are two sided people; friendlies and psycho's. We get so dark about people that we don't know who we are anymore, and we feel like we are with aliens. We get quiet...

The whole attitude of blessing you with blablabla, is to show that we are not bastards entirely and do try to adjust to your needs and be 'social'.

I remember when I was young, I had a big grudge against the world (it's still a scar I won't lose) and I could not respect the people; they also kept being bastards... so when I was nice it was in a robotic way -- I thought 'well I feel hateful even when I meet good people, so try to be nice' and it came out all fake and robotic.
    Now, I can really forgive people and sometimes even open up and it's more genuine.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleCloud View Post
    Arrogance leaves no room for growth, which is what ENTJ's want in the end. . .
    Depends on what growth the ENTJ in particular would want, doesn't it?
    I've tried the whole "understanding retards" part several times, but it's too frustrating. I like hanging out with intelligent people, that stimulates growth for me. It might not bring out the nurturing sides of my personality, but nobody is perfect.

Some of you will believe that my view of "intelligent" would be clouded by different prejudices etc... While that is the case with one or two of the MBTI types, I don't really disfavor someone because of political opinion. My friends are a weird mix of sentients...

Best friend: Male ENFJ, 21 (same age as me), non-political, pretty rational for an NF. Most of the time. Regardless, he's intelligent and has the best social skills available.

Good friend: Male ISTJ, 22, libertarian (used to be a big racist, but age and intelligence eventually caught up with that), cynic, takes skepticism to a new level. Very, very poor social skills (pretty funny to watch). Will most likely become a serial killer sometime during his lifetime. I don't talk much about IQ, most of the time. But this guy is probably pushing 200. He's a complete freak.

Good friend: Male INTJ, 24, liberal, total geek. We became good friends a few years ago when he introduced me to roleplaying games. He's the best storyteller i've encountered. He often comes with very good advice of all kinds... But that's probably natural from an INTJ.

Good friend: Male INTP, 21, non-political, geeky INTJ's brother. The very image of a holy paladin... The guy haven't even commited sin inside his own head. Insane. He doesn't appear bright, but he spits out truth every now and then. I think that he does a lot of thinking that nobody gets to share... Kind of like "Silent Bob".
    He talks a lot though, because he's socially awkward. Both brothers NT does this little thing, but they are clearly introverts.
    Probably the most honest guy in Scandinavia. Sorry, girls he's taken though. His girlfriend would kill anyone who tried

Good friend: Female ENFP, couldn't spell the word politic for a thousand bucks, insanely goodlooking, very manipulative but does it more like a game, she isn't really mean at all. When I first met her, I fell in love, but learning more about her I thought "good lord! gotta stay away from that venomous spider!" too many times, so we ended up as friends. I think that she liked having someone around that wasn't enthralled by her looks, so we became good friends. She moved to a town about 80 kilometers away recently, though. Nowdays I don't meet her more than once every three months or something. Imagine her as a slightly less intelligent, blonde, illiterate CaptainChick with fangs.

Pretty varied selection... All they have in common is that they're fairly smart in some ways. Had an ISFP friend once, too, but she was mostly demanding and annoying in general, so I stopped talking to her completely. I actually hid behind a shelf at the grocery store a few days ago because I didn't want to say hello to her
    I find all of them to be stimulating to be around. Knowledge and (to some degree) intelligence does rub off, I believe.