User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 223

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    -homosexuality is opposite to existence and is alot more terrible then people realize
    [youtube=UZWqQNRAoKY]Evolution of Homosexuality (by a Biologist)[/youtube]

  2. #52
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    That reminds me... What are you all doing here? I cannot imagine any of the ENTJs I know, with one exception and she doesn't practice steamrolling (anymore ), spending their precious time hanging out on an internet forum.
    Heh, I'm never just browsing the forum. I'm always doing at least a couple other things when I'm on here.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  3. #53
    Senior Member Fuent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Alright,

    If you are a man of science, as I am, you will follow this quite easily.
    Man has evolved from the smallest micro-organism on this planet, as has all life on this planet, and this life has EVOLVED, being the key word.

    Evolution is the process of increasing a creatures ability to survive by adapting to a changing enviroment whether it is the climate or another species.

    The only way evolution can exist in mammalian species is by the transfer of genes from a father and mother.

    The thing that all creatures on this planet have in common and is the single driving function to this macro-organism that is humanity is:
    Survival.


    Now on our planet no living creature can exist past a certain time period and it expires once this time period elapses.

    You may be asking: "well if everthing dies how can life exist?"

    Good question Billy. Well you see that before an organism dies it is driven by a genetic inlay in their instincts to procreate.

    Hence the only way from a species to survive is to procreate since a lifeform can only exist for a certain period of time.

    This process leads me to the conclusion that homosexuals represent the death of our species. Whether it is a mental or genetic factor, it still exists and is the complete opposite of survival for the species.
    Yeah man good luck to you finding a mate and procreating. You won't be doing the whole "surviving" thing you're so obsessed about when you can't find a mate because of your attitude. Your not gonna be helping the survival of the species just like those homosexuals you loathe for probably one of the dumbest reasons I've ever heard. You're a little too caught up in your theory of superiority. Snap out of it. No one likes a pompous sourpuss. This shit doesn't attract the ladies. It attracts bullets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    INTP... I think not.

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    -I believe that most people are idiots and are not worth listening too
    Yes by definition there is a disproportionate amount of intelligent people compared to average people, however it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't worth listening to them, you can learn about their psyche by determining the mistakes in their reasoning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    -I only listen to people who speak in unbiased factual information, the others
    I simply take apart their argument one piece at a time until they cry
    Well that depends on what Unbiased Factual Information means. I understand that you mean Objectively viewed information, but objectivity in itself is limited by the human perception. Bias itself is a hypocritical concept. I understand and relate to you on this, I'm just clarifying

    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
    -I care for only those who share my dream of a world that should be
    What happens when your dream reaches fruition?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    -homosexuality is opposite to existence and is alot more terrible then people realize

    -I am not a racist or sexist...
    Oh really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    -I am arrogant and care nothing for people who can not live up to my standards

    -I am arrogant because I am good at anything that I set my mind too and no person is my superior
    In a power situation, I'm your superior (INTP oversees the ENTJ) But then again I need you to get the work done, so its mutual.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
    -ENTJ and INTJ ARE the evilest types in the way other types describe evil, but we know better, we know evil is something they call what they do not understand and can never accomplish

    -We are also the evilest types because we have the power to cause so much `evil` (or good if it was desired)

    -ENTJ and INTJ have a duty to run the world because no one else can, or they can burn it to the ground
    ENTJ = Te Ni Se Fi
    INTJ = Ni Te Fi Se

    INTP = Ti Ne Si Fe

    ENTJ and INTP make a better team. INTJ has more Feeling than us.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
    -I feel no reason to live as others do or be controlled by the propganda aimed at people to make them a certain way

    -Soceity is a hypocritical joke

    -I have no patience for the dumb or ignorant

    -Knowledge is the only universal truth and I wished that eveyone would
    understand that there is no God and you are brainashed by the most sinister corperation on the planent:the church

    -I want to create a world free of religion and people who cannot help themselves

    -I find things like advertisements to be so hollow, you can see the multi-angled approachthey take to convince people to buy things, and it saddens me that it works
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
    -they assume they are right when they outnumber someone, when really the fact is they become even more incorrect because they have more morons supporting their beliefs
    Yes, its quite sad. One genius cannot win an argument against a mob of morons with irrationality guiding their beliefs, they simply won't listen, and will say that 'the majority rules'.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
    -I believe everyone should geta vote for every I.Q. they have because there is no way my vote should be equal to Joe Blow`s vote down the street who can only manage to drink alcohol and beat his wife and family in a day.
    Interesting idea, it has logical basis, but it would be rather difficult to implement. Which test would be used? What values assigned? How would you keep the masses from revolting?

    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
    -I do not need to rule the world, the world needs me to rule it
    I never say never (irony), but I'll say that I highly doubt the ability for a world-monarch to rule for an extended period of time. It could happen, but it would soon break apart into smaller factions like all empires.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
    -I think people should have a chance to succeed but in failure they are on their own
    In what sense? What if the person learns from his/her mistake and now you see more potential in him/her? Will they still be thrown under-the-bus?

    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
    -Excuses and defeat is for the weak mind and body
    Defeat is a learning experience.

  5. #55
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    They are both equally troubling. I believe that homosexuality is choice and not genetic. People are born with different levels of estrogen and testosterone to the point where you have the part of our species that have male and female sexual organs. These are mutants of the species and are a part of the system experimenting.

    But men who have a higher level of estrogen compared to the norm are not necessarily homosexuals, in fact I would put forth that because they are more feminine they are ostricised by their differences and then in that system they may choose to become homosexuals because they do not live up to the constant pressure of father figures and friends who judge them compared to the heterosexual stereotypical male.

    The point dissonance is that both are choice and therefore are equally detrimental and similar. Now any viewers may want to jump all over my argument, as many people feel the need to respond to posts, saying that people dont choose etc. etc., but I am not talkingtoyou, and dissonance asked my opinon and I am giving it to him.

    Especially if you are a feminist don't respond because I am growing weary of the blabber and non-sensical patterns that are your arguments.
    I see the consistency of your point of view (although I personally disagree, but whatever). Does it then follow that you choose who you are attracted to? That you could personally choose to be attracted to males?

    I think the argument most people would use against yours is that sexual desire isn't within the reigns of rational thought. You have sexual impulses, and those impulses differ from person to person. Just as I see certain females and get a welling of desire, homosexual males see certain males and get that same effect. I know that I am not consciously choosing who causes that welling of desire -- for me, the trend is that only females have brought that out in me. I definitely didn't choose to be attracted to them, though, I just notice that I am.

    If that is the way my attraction works, it seems perfectly reasonable to assume that a homosexual would have the same mechanism for attraction -- an unconscious one. They would just notice that their trend for attraction is pointed towards those of the same gender.

    Another idea -- what about those homosexuals who still choose to reproduce through sperm donation (either males or females)? Do you find anything "wrong" about them?

  6. #56
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    So would it frighten you to know that the perfect adviser for an ENTJ is often an INTP? You see all your strategies and structures have a tendency to not see the problems they will encounter thinking that they can break through any resistance. Us INTPs, however, can show you where you will fail before you get there.
    (This is of course based on the idea that both persons are adequately developed otherwise all bets are off.)
    Yeah, I agree with this. For the same reason INTPs are also quite good when I am learning a new subject and I am not sure if my understanding is proceeding in the correct direction.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

  7. #57
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    This is who I am.
    -I believe that most people are idiots and are not worth listening too

    -I only listen to people who speak in unbiased factual information, the others
    I simply take apart their argument one piece at a time until they cry

    -People who care about feelings and soap operas and the like intrigue me then are found to be mainly downright masochists

    -I am arrogant and care nothing for people who can not live up to my standards

    -I am arrogant because I am good at anything that I set my mind too and no person is my superior

    -Simple folk (Guardians and Artisans) are so caught up in themselves it is laughable

    -Idealists always look at something from the wrong side, and rationals view something as it should be, simply

    -Soceity is a hypocritical joke

    -ENTJ and INTJ ARE the evilest types in the way other types describe evil, but we know better, we know evil is something they call what they do not understand and can never accomplish

    -We are also the evilest types because we have the power to cause so much `evil` (or good if it was desired)

    -I care for only those who share my dream of a world that should be

    -I have no patience for the dumb or ignorant

    -I am not a racist or sexist, intelligent people and the rest is how I break down the population

    -Excuses and defeat is for the weak mind and body

    -Victory in any form is the ultimate endeavour, showing it off is close second

    -Knowledge is the only universal truth and I wished that eveyone would
    understand that there is no God and you are brainashed by the most sinister corperation on the planent:the church

    -I have no real wish to destroy men or belittle them, it is just they are so dumb and ignorant about this little world they live in and have no grasp on reality they just ask for it

    -they assume they are right when they outnumber someone, when really the fact is they become even more incorrect because they have more morons supporting their beliefs

    -I believe everyone should geta vote for every I.Q. they have because there is no way my vote should be equal to Joe Blow`s vote down the street who can only manage to drink alcohol and beat his wife and family in a day.

    -homosexuality is opposite to existence and is alot more terrible then people realize

    -I feel no reason to live as others do or be controlled by the propganda aimed at people to make them a certain way

    -I find things like advertisements to be so hollow, you can see the multi-angled approachthey take to convince people to buy things, and it saddens me that it works

    -I want to create a world free of religion and people who cannot help themselves

    -I think people should have a chance to succed but in failure they are on their own

    -ENTJ and INTJ have a duty to run the world because no one else can, or they can burn it to the ground

    -I do not need to rule the world, the world needs me to rule it
    You cannot change the world with hate, much less to rule it. Forgive your enemy. becasuse they can never destroy you. Only you can destroy yourself.

    Whatever plan you have in mind, you cannot do it all alone. Sooner or later you will have to cooperate with someone, and that someone is often someone you hate intensely.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Kora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Oh my, this is funny.
    Exactly how do you plan to 'change' the world? Because, hello, the world is ruled by the richest. Are you rich? Or even better, do you have a nuclear arsenal in your house?
    You're only a dude venting in a forum. Better stay in the reality and try to change the things that are on your reach... You're not going to rule the world, sorry.
    And I don't think you don't say those things because you're an ENTJ. ENTJs can be... ENTJs, but you're a little bit out of line. Just my opinion.

    Btw I smell a troll.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

  9. #59
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kora View Post
    Btw I smell a troll.
    Don't say that! There has to be someone to play with!! Besides I think it's more a case of an ENTJ going a little rampant. All you have to do is burst the bubble and they soon come down again.

    It's just one of those points when you have to lay it on the table. Sure it's wrinkly and ugly but, damn it, it's a good friend!
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Alright,

    If you are a man of science, as I am, you will follow this quite easily.
    Man has evolved from the smallest micro-organism on this planet, as has all life on this planet, and this life has EVOLVED, being the key word.

    Evolution is the process of increasing a creatures ability to survive by adapting to a changing enviroment whether it is the climate or another species.

    The only way evolution can exist in mammalian species is by the transfer of genes from a father and mother.

    The thing that all creatures on this planet have in common and is the single driving function to this macro-organism that is humanity is:
    Survival.

    Now on our planet no living creature can exist past a certain time period and it expires once this time period elapses.

    You may be asking: "well if everthing dies how can life exist?"

    Good question Billy. Well you see that before an organism dies it is driven by a genetic inlay in their instincts to procreate.

    Hence the only way from a species to survive is to procreate since a life-form can only exist for a certain period of time.

    This process leads me to the conclusion that homosexuals represent the death of our species. Whether it is a mental or genetic factor, it still exists and is the complete opposite of survival for the species.
    Hey Lucy! Has someone been reading too much of Richard Dawkins lately? C`mon admit it
    In my honest opinion, your arguments are just a bunch of populistic phrases with no real scientific proof (and I say this as a scientist).

    To the topic of ENTJs: When you get to know them, most are really likable people. And yes, I think they are misunderstood - but is at least in part their own fault. Let me explain: they are so busy, that they think minding the feelings of others is a pure waste of time - they simply don`t have the time for that (it`s not that they want to hurt your feelings on purpose). I get along well with most of them. One ENTJ told me, she liked me because I don`t get offended easily - this proves my point

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 05:37 PM
  2. [ISFJ] maybe just a wierd isfj?
    By toluene in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2014, 11:02 PM
  3. [NT] ENTJs (or maybe NTs) - always being told to "calm down"?
    By theplacesyoullgo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 03:57 AM
  4. "I think I'm smart, maybe just sad."
    By DylanKerouac in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:17 PM
  5. So, just HOW misunderstood will I be here?
    By INTJewel in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 06:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts