User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Why do we adopt the steamroller approach? Because there's lots to do and not enough time to do it.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post
    there's lots to do and not enough time to do it.
    That reminds me... What are you all doing here? I cannot imagine any of the ENTJs I know, with one exception and she doesn't practice steamrolling (anymore ), spending their precious time hanging out on an internet forum.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I only hang out after I did my stuff for the day. And while I'm waiting for the breakfast cafe to open on the weekends.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post
    I only hang out after I did my stuff for the day. And while I'm waiting for the breakfast cafe to open on the weekends.
    Sounds suspensing

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    That reminds me... What are you all doing here? I cannot imagine any of the ENTJs I know, with one exception and she doesn't practice steamrolling (anymore ), spending their precious time hanging out on an internet forum.
    You didn't get the memo? Knowledge is power! And since we are bent on world domination, we need that, too

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Orsenfelt View Post
    [*]I do have strong opinions
    On some things. Generally, the more I have studied something, the more my opinions are strong. If it's something I don't know about, I don't have strong opinions.

[*]I will voice those opinions. However I do my best to listen to any reasoned answer, I don't think I am always right. (Well, Ok, I concede.. I am right until someone can give me a decent reason why I am not..)
    In what I'm right, I know I'm right. Usually those are "indisputable facts" like "mountain X is 2986 metres tall". Anything else I have some opinions, but I don't voice them a lot, at least not anymore.

[*]I don't suffer fools gladly
    Well, yeah. Who does?

[*]I will walk away from meaningless conversations (To me meaningless is mundane conversations where no fact is actually exchanged for quite some time, Like chatting about TV Soaps.. why? It's fiction and it's not even very good fiction at that.) However I'd never do it to a friend or someone that has 'proved' themselve to me.
    Probably yes, even though from time to time I may like soap operas.

[*]I don't raise my voice
    Nah, I raise my voice a lot, but not when I'm arguing. I raise it only to make annoying noises for fun, basically.

[*]I consider my thoughts before I speak
    Yeah, who doesn't?

[*]I will argue a point.. but I think I'm respectful.
    I used to argue a lot more, now I just do my thing and waste less time.

[*]I can take criticism, things don't always have to be done my way, Just give me a reason why yours is better.
    No, not exactly. If I'm doing something and somebody else comes along telling me to do in a different way, I have no problem letting them take over the task and do it themselves. Otherwise, I do it my way.

[*]I'm civil, I don't interrupt or laugh etc
    That said, I'm not one for trivial social 'nice-ities'
    I laugh a lot at what people say, sometimes shit is so absurd...

Basically, It boils down to this. Everyone is an idiot, a fool, nobody.. Until you prove otherwise. Nothing major, Just prove you know your own mind, That your not in the habit of making things up and I let you in, I consider your ideas and value your input. If on the other hand you have nothing to contribute, You may aswell be mute and invisible as far as I am concerned.
    That's an illogical philosophy, the starting point is not objective. Everybody is neutral at the start, and then may become great or an idiot depending on what they do. But they don't have to prove me anything. Yes, I'm God-like, but I'm a benevolent God

I work from home at the computer, and peak-productivity is only reached when interruptions are allowed (at least, for the way I am done).
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Well, yeah. Who does?
    I might. What does it mean?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I might. What does it mean?
    I don't know, I think it depends on what the author meant for "fool"
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I've done this. It is taxing on the reserves, but sometimes things have to get done and there's no real time for fracking around. I'm also someone who hates having his time wasted; but that's only if it's something my Fi hasn't planned up, so I'm more irrational here. That said, I go through life hoping that I'm wrong, mostly because the situations I'm figuring out have some poor ends approaching and I end up hating it when I'm right - makes a man paranoid.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

To randomly deploy suitcases in the baggage claim area in your home airport and then when an airplane lands to go there again and take the suitcase wearing a fine suit, telling girls, who just arrived, you just arrived too and you are a rich businessman, is NO WASTE OF TIME !

It just depends on the angle, aswell the distance you view the point from