• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT males - what are you attracted to?

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
Pfft, lies, what terrible lies.

Wanna know what NT males are attracted to??

They are attracted to nice, pleasant, physically attractive ladies. Ones who are preferably quiet, who cook, clean and LOVE to listen.

bingo!

BlownAway

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't like ditsy, stereotypical, leggy blonde types.. It just doesn't appeal. I mean yes, Physically they are attractive.. but really, What are you gonna talk about? I dated a cheerleader for a while, Thin, Blonde, Very attractive.. It was fun but it just didn't.. work. She wasn't stupid either, Just wasn't my kind of intelligence if that makes any sence?

Wooo..generalizing big time are we :D? You know, there ARE intelligent, intuitive, witty, deep BLONDE women out here! You just dissed 70% of the swedish population ;)

milti girl

MBTI Type
INFP
Well, I personally find NTs the hottest, and regularly harbour crushes on them (that they unfortunately seem totally uninterested in, if they ever even figure I'm crushing on them.) And the INTPs turn me on no end. GOD, they're HOT!! :D

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought that; intelligent + generous + caring = as close to a realistic perfect as it might get; & I suspect that if SJ females (the largest representative complimentary group) weigh in, they most probably will agree.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I like someone's personality who is soft and sharp at the same time. It's quite good if they're as intelligent as me, because that means that we can share with eachother our deepest thoughts, which I hold as quite important. Otherwise I feel like I'm talking to an animal or a tree. I also enjoy my independence, so anyone who infringes on that won't work out well with me. Also, physically, I'm probably not going to be interested in anyone who's fat :p. I do like long hair in my men, which is a bit unusual in this day and age and seems to be somewhat of a relic of the 60s-70s. To give a further idea of what their personality should be like, I state that their astrological sun sign should be... Aquarius! :p

Orsenfelt

Wooo..generalizing big time are we :D? You know, there ARE intelligent, intuitive, witty, deep BLONDE women out here!

Thus voiding them from being Ditzy?

Dictionary.com said:
ditzy
"stupid, scatterbrained" (esp. of women), late 1970s U.S. slang, of unknown origin, perhaps related to earlier slang dicty (1926) "conceited, snobbish," also of unknown origin. The noun ditz (1984) is a back-formation.

=)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
b..

b...

b....

boooooooooobs

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Saying stuff like "the law is there for a reason!"

But the law is there for a reason! :newwink:

b..

b...

b....

boooooooooobs

Indeed!

What also works: a lasso, a sturdy pole, and lots of tough talk whilst promenading back and forth before them with many stunning displays of verbal mastery and possibly yo-yo skillz!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
THAT is just H.O.T. :D :D

X5_S8_06_11_06.JPG

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I rebuilt one of those for a Camaro getting a 411 transplant.

I hate clutch packs!!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yvette warned me about you alcohol-drinking robots!

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
Pfft, lies, what terrible lies.

Wanna know what NT males are attracted to??

They are attracted to nice, pleasant, physically attractive ladies. Ones who are preferably quiet, who cook, clean and LOVE to listen.
Ssshhh! I told you to keep that to yourself!

To be honest, though:
Nice - yes, as a matter of fact. I do want someone who's nice. (Yeah, I know, I'm all kinds of entitled.)
Pleasant - not Stepford Wife pleasant (ew). But not overtly, fart-loudly-in-public-on-purpose-then-get-offended-when-people-don't-appreciate-the-joke unpleasant, either.
Physically attractive - yes, being attractive to me, personally, does weigh in to some degree. Though I've found that people actually become more or less physically attractive to me, the more I learn about their character. They actually start to look different, from my perception.
Ladies - yes, I am particular on gender.
Quiet - mmm, not specifically. Though really loud, aggressively in-your-face women tend to be less attractive to me.
Cook, clean - ppppttt! Don't care.
LOVE to listen - no, not so much. I don't want to be expected to talk a lot. Because I don't.

I don't like ditsy, stereotypical, leggy blonde types..
Wooo..generalizing big time are we :D? You know, there ARE intelligent, intuitive, witty, deep BLONDE women out here! You just dissed 70% of the swedish population ;)
No, you have to take his entire string of qualifiers into consideration. From what we know, he's fine with blondes, excluding the specific subset listed. He's also fine with ditsy, stereotypical, leggy brunette types.

and possibly yo-yo skillz!
Yo-yo skillz! :drool:

Okay, my list (hey, you asked!):

Attractive
Smart (this one's essential). Especially an original, free-thinking kind of smart.
Articulate (verbal and written).
Genuinely nice.
Well-developed, clever (but potentially offbeat and silly) sense of humor.
Empathetic.
Different in some way. Someone who has something unique, that's decidedly different than the cookie-cutter norm, intrigues and appeals to me. Both because there's something there to discover, that isn't just "yet another", and because she's comfortable being that.
Expressive.
Playful.

Unattractive
Materialistic.
Any kind of cruelty or sadistic tendencies, including animal cruelty of any kind (that's an instant dealbreaker).
Excessively image-conscious.
Sheep (i.e., follows the populace for no other reason than "that's what everyone else is doing").
Dumbs herself down, or becomes intentionally helpless in some way, for the sake of stroking a guy's ego (so he can be the "smart one" or the hero).
Foul-mouthed or excessively crude (e.g., having a special fondness for the F-bomb, general vulgarity).
Very "heavy" and serious about everything.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I feel ill-equipped to say what NT males are attracted to. I only feel comfortable saying what I'm attracted to. I think the former may be taking MBTI to a depth further than it was designed to plumb.

That said, after reviewing Martoon's list, I fear he and I are doomed to chase the same skirts ;)