The female version of myself should be in between 5'0" and 6'0", although I keep changing my standards.
The female version of myself should be of an average body type -- I adjust my standards here, too.
The female version of myself should have hair that is long and straight, perhaps slightly wavy, or funky and artsy, or bald.
The female version of myself should have an interesting sense of fashion.
The female version of myself should wear dark and gloomy makeup or something unusual.
The female version of myself should admire eccentricity in a man.
The female version of myself must allow me to act upon my fetish fantasies.
The female version of myself should appeal to cinema (particularly special effects extravaganzas), video games besides The Sims or Windows Solitaire, dark humor, bizarre humor, perhaps science fiction, and maybe amusement parks.
The female version of myself should find me devastatingly attractive. She should pursue me to the point of perhaps stalking.
I'm just fascinated by NT:s..and very attracted to your mental strength and ability to debate without freaking out .
Well, that is a good start. I like flattering. Even if it's obvious.
So, just curious, what are you attracted to when it comes to the opposite sex? And what leaves you cold?
- Ability to follow my reasoning
- Ability to reflect upon things philosophically.
- Cute face
- Generally well-shaped.
- It is hot with women who can see past my clown image. Someone whom I don't need to amuse all the bloody time in order to get attention.
- Low intelligence
- SJ's (not the stereotypical istj's tho)
- Fat chicks
- Someone who demands attention but doesn't give it, you know the "unhealthy ENFP" style. Or the stupid cheerleader if you'd like.
- Lack of logic
- Lack of imagination
- Too much imagination, the kind who dream their days away
- Being boring in bed
Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come