• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Misplaced in the world: ENTJs explained (+ book: Please understand me...

Mechnick

The Crow
You are all passive-agressive suckers

Thats why we are misunderstood.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You are all passive-agressive suckers

Thats why we are misunderstood.

Right?! I don't see how. We're pretty straight-forward.

I love it when I say something so very direct and then someone just assumes I'm being passive-aggresive because they are fucking projecting!

And then I try to, in an equally direct manner tell them that they misunderstood:
" Why are you trying to pick a fight with meeeeeeee!?"

I recently ran an event as a favor to someone. The event was very similar to another that had gone very poorly. Of course, there was a mix-up and I was blamed fir the event in which I had absolutley NOTHING to do.
No matter how many times I explained this to some guy he just git super offended and started yelling and screaming that he could do it better.
Naturally, I HATE wasting time so I just said
"Fine, run it."
"Stop arguing with me bitch!"
"Ugh. We need to get shit done. Are you going to run it are not?"
" Waaaaaah! fucking bitch Ima tell on you for picking on me!"
*Rubbing temples* " ...we still need to both panels. Which one do you want to run?"
" That's it! Ima tell on you for harassment."

I continued trying to get him to cool his shit and commit to something officail but he just kept screaming at me. In the end I ran both events myself. And yes, I run into this nonesense all.The.Time.

People be crazy as shit yo.

Mechnick

The Crow
Right?! I don't see how. We're pretty straight-forward.

I love it when I say something so very direct and then someone just assumes I'm being passive-aggresive because they are fucking projecting!

And then I try to, in an equally direct manner tell them that they misunderstood:
" Why are you trying to pick a fight with meeeeeeee!?"

I recently ran an event as a favor to someone. The event was very similar to another that had gone very poorly. Of course, there was a mix-up and I was blamed fir the event in which I had absolutley NOTHING to do.
No matter how many times I explained this to some guy he just git super offended and started yelling and screaming that he could do it better.
Naturally, I HATE wasting time so I just said
"Fine, run it."
"Stop arguing with me bitch!"
"Ugh. We need to get shit done. Are you going to run it are not?"
" Waaaaaah! fucking bitch Ima tell on you for picking on me!"
*Rubbing temples* " ...we still need to both panels. Which one do you want to run?"
" That's it! Ima tell on you for harassment."

I continued trying to get him to cool his shit and commit to something officail but he just kept screaming at me. In the end I ran both events myself. And yes, I run into this nonesense all.The.Time.

People be crazy as shit yo.

Yes, we are straight- forward, thats why they cant deal with us, so they turn into Norwegians.

We (ENTJs) are more like Scotsmen. (Gingerbeard.)

And, our women

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
They're not misunderstood. At all. But they have a tendency to suffer from delivery problems. They often have issues with constructive criticism on this subject, which makes no sense to me because it seems counterproductive to allow such a small adjustment to be a barrier to their messages and goals and claims of being straightforward. Work on delivery, more receptive audiences (minions, followers, whatever they're shooting for) with far less ENTJ angst.

Mechnick

The Crow
They're not misunderstood. At all. But they have a tendency to suffer from delivery problems. They often have issues with constructive criticism on this subject, which makes no sense to me because it seems counterproductive to allow such a small adjustment to be a barrier to their messages and goals and claims of being straightforward. Work on delivery, more receptive audiences (minions, followers, whatever they're shooting for) with far less ENTJ angst.

You can come to my house to see do I have delivery problems.

Zeldon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I have read Please Understand Me 2, and I have to say that the term field marshal is a bit abrasive.