• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT Rationale Classics Nominations

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
We're looking for the classic threads in this particular subforum. "Classic" in the sense of most memorable and best representing the subforum.

What you do: Post a link to your favorite thread or state clearly the name of the thread you're nominating for the classics. Choose one thread only. If you'd like to give an explanation of why you chose the thread, go for it, but state the thread you are nominating at the beginning of the post and try and keep the back and forth conversation to a minimum, otherwise I'll have to go Zerg on this mofo. Sorry to SJ, but I don't want to make it easier for Mempy to sift through the thread to tally the votes.

Example:

"http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/fe...-classics.html

I chose this thread because it has classic written all over it. This thread is undeniably full of awesome."

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Can the exclamation marks fuck off?

You mean these?

icon4.gif

icon4.gif

icon4.gif

icon4.gif

icon4.gif

icon4.gif

icon4.gif

icon4.gif

...No.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Damn you. I just nominated the sensotard thread in the other one before I saw you'd done one of these for each subforum! :steam:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I nominate splitting colmena's post into a new thread, and promoting it to Classic status.

O

Oberon

I know it's gone now, but Seasons of Mist was a classic, if only by way of its sheer volume.

Seasons of Mist.

wherever it is...

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
You are a mischievous mouse.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ intimidation

It's not a thread I'm personally proud of (Mendacity, if you ever read this, I'm so sorry, truly!) but that's the one that came to mind.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I can't find that "War of objectivity" one, but it was a real classic if I remember rightly...

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I thought of that one too, but I totally followed the rules and limited myself to one nomination. :dry: :blush: ;)

Oh. Oops. I didn't spot that part. Was it a sensotard moment, or flagrant NP disregard for rules? Or am I just a spaz? :doh:

Someone else nominate it then. Before I send the boys round.

Usehername

On a mission
I just skimmed INTJ Intimidation's first few pages...

this HAS to be one of the options. It begins with thoughtful discussion, and then erodes into demonstrating the whole point of the thread, and not because anyone is trying to be mean, but because there was a whole bunch of INTJs in there!!!

Fantastic.

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
The "Sensotard Moments" thread. Hilarious! Glad I'm not the only one...!

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ's of course. Have you seen that page we made? It's bloody brilliant.