User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII None

Default What would a INTJ + ENTJ relationship be?

I have no experience in INTJ + ENTJ relationship. How was it like? Was she/he bossy?

MBTI
    ENTJ

Not sure, but I think the two would be a good match for therapy considering their differences.

MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah there is NO WAY I would ever date an ENTJ. I have one good ENTJ friend and she is just as narcissistic and manipulative as me but is completely outright about it wheras I keep it hidden, which makes me resent her. She is just generally a lot less self-controlled than me, prone to random emotional outbursts when the tension starts to build up inside, and really bossy. She can't handle any sort of criticism or dissent, and gets really upset when I dare to disagree with her. She can throw a tantrum all she wants but I'll never give her anything other than an icy stare, which makes her even angrier. I also don't like her passive-aggressiveness and the way she acts super sweet and charming to people when underneath she's a cold-hearted villain like me.

Based off of the differences of the two types I would say that it would be one of the worst combinations possible, although what I dislike about my friend might be partly due to her turbulence. Her and I get along well and are very similar on the inside but the way we live our lives externally and our interests are just miles apart. It would take a lot of maturity to make it work, I think, as both types are very controlling and wouldn't be able to manipulate each other.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by helbert View Post
    ...narcissistic and manipulative...a lot less self-controlled than me, prone to random emotional outbursts when the tension starts to build up inside, and really bossy. She can't handle any sort of criticism or dissent, and gets really upset when I dare to disagree with her....I also don't like her passive-aggressiveness and the way she acts super sweet and charming to people when underneath she's a cold-hearted villain.
    This post sounds like it was written by literally every boy that has ever dated me. Hahahaha

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
    I have no experience in INTJ + ENTJ relationship. How was it like? Was she/he bossy?
    There is a very good website that provides relationship information.

They say that For an INTJ, an ENTJ is a "Pal" relationship.

This is a list of the relationships they have identified.
    Type Relationships and their Definition:
    Advisor...........each has an area of insight that the other lacks
    Cohort...........mutually drawn into experiential escapades
    Companion.....similar modes of expression: bear each other's company well
    Complement...compatible strengths with opposite emphases
    Supplement....like Pal, but functions are farther removed: each can add to the other's strengths
    Tribesman......share a sense of culture, but with different interests and abilities
    Anima............fits Dr. Beebe's description of the anima/anumus: each is the other's inferior (4th) function
    Contrast.........point and counterpoint on each function
    Counterpart....perform similar functions in totally different realms
    Enigma..........a puzzle: totally foreign in nearly every facet
    Identity..........same types: a typological mirror-image
    Neighbor........arrive at the same place by variant processes
    Novelty..........intriguingly different: interestingly so
    Pal................work and play well together: minimal natural type conflict
    Pedagogue.....each is both the other's mentor and student: has a "parent to child" feel
    Suitemate......a person one might be comfortable sharing an office. Prefer similar climates, but don't necessarily have much in common as far as goals or world view

INTJ Profile

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
    For me personally, when I was young, I met an ENTJ male and to me, he felt like a steamroller.
    ♫ ♪ ♫ "I'm a steamroller baby. I'm gonna roll all over you." ♫ ♪ ♫
    I felt very intimidated by him.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

From the Socionics website:

Mirror relations between psychological ("personality") types

These are relations of mutual correction. Mirror partners have similar interests and ideas, but a slightly different understanding of the same problems. Each partner can see only half of one problem. Therefore the partners always find what the other partner is thinking interesting. Usually partners quickly realise that they are very like-minded.

The area of confidence of one partner is always the area of creativity for the other partner. What one partner considers solid and final appears incomplete and changeable for the other partner. This difference may often puzzle the partners especially when they fulfil their mutual plans. It seems for them as if the other partner simply misunderstood the main concept. Therefore partners attempt to correct each other's understanding but usually fail, because each partner acts from their confident side. For the same reason, Mirror partners can be involved in really hot disputes and can even come to blows in the name of their opinion.

However, Mirror partners are often very good friends. When they work together on the same project, their mutual correction and adjustment becomes a constructive criticism that is usually accepted as useful. The main discomfort in these relations is caused by the difference in Judgement and Perception between the partners. Mirror partners generally agree about setting near future goals, but disagree about global aims. Mirror relations usually lack warm atmosphere between partners. This situation normally changes in presence of a third person who is Dual to one partner and an Activity partner to the other.

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ

She can't boss you around if you're confident enough, worthy of her praise, talk the talk and walk the walk.
    I don't think they are narcissistic or arrogant either. They love and appreciate who they are, and don't take into consideration any precautions to hide it from anyone.
    I love how they subconsciously test you to see if they can overpower you, or remain centered in your position. If you are grounded, you don't have to worry about it. It's part of the fun and merriment.
    Overall, with any ENTJ woman, we always form an epic team. The power couple that gets any job done, and they know it.

1. Depends on enneagram

2. Depends on actual people
    Likes Zarathustra liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"

468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].
    Ni 45.1|Ne 38.4|Ti 35.1|Te 33.2|Fi 32.1|Si 30.2|Se 29.2|Fe 18.8